This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! Empty
PostSubject: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:30 am

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Download/

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278913

Get the client, it's synced with your XBL account, you see Age of Empire the COMPLETE COLLECTION advertised and it's only 10 cents! Someone fucked up! You can pay with Microsoft points too! I spent 10 MS points (a little more than 10 cents actually) and purchased the game!

Downloading...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 am

This is as bad as pirating! You should be ashamed of yourself

*downloading*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am

Wow! Thanks for sharing that link. This is amazing. It's downloading, I used 10 of my left over microsoft points. Razz
Dang, this game was only released on 8/6/2010
Seriously, it's still £25 or something on Amazon, so like over $30 in US. To get it for under %1 of that price is phenominal
Back to top Go down
Joycey
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Joycey

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm

nice downloading now i have 70msp left Very Happy and thanks
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Microsoft notice - "Oops, it appears you found a glitch in the system, that shouldn't have happened." Razz

DemonWolf wrote:
Wow! Thanks for sharing that link. This is amazing. It's downloading, I used 10 of my left over microsoft points. Razz
Dang, this game was only released on 8/6/2010
Seriously, it's still £25 or something on Amazon, so like over $30 in US. To get it for under %1 of that price is phenominal
It's originally 40 bucks on the GFWL store. Surprised

Joycey wrote:
nice downloading now i have 70msp left Very Happy and thanks

Yeah me too, I'm stuck with that weird number but totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Does it download to your PC/Laptop or 360?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Stoney wrote:
Does it download to your PC/Laptop or 360?

To your pc (though it's connected through your gamertag so you can buy it with 10 microsoft points) but it doesn't require any decent graphics card to run. If you do encounter issues, just reduce the graphical effects in the options. Then the worst thing you'll encounter is the occasional dip in framerate when you have lots happening on the screen.
I'd highly recommend even if you don't plan on playing it much because you're effectively getting 3 decent large single player games + online multiplayer too.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Awesome Razz

Indeed it is! Download now, fool!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

OK its downloading, but I have an Acer Laptop. Will it run on that? (I remember you, DW , posted a picture of your game set up and its the exact same one, will it run on that?)

Its asking me to input "product key" and it can be found on the back of the box. WUT? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Stoney wrote:
OK its downloading, but I have an Acer Laptop. Will it run on that? (I remember you, DW , posted a picture of your game set up and its the exact same one, will it run on that?)

Its asking me to input "product key" and it can be found on the back of the box. WUT? scratch
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm

SHIT!!! *downloading*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 am

Stoney wrote:

Yes it runs fine on my laptop. I can't have the highest graphics settings but I can still run it. In fact, I could probably run it on fairly high graphics settings but I'm using the lowest possible graphics for the best framerate. But yeah, you've got nothing to worry about.
The product key is provided. Look on the left hand side of the downloads screen, where it's downloading. It has "activation key".

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 am

Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

To be honest, I became reliant on that site for a while but it turned out to be pretty darn inaccurate. It says I can not run a game all the time yet quite often I actually am able to run it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Yes it runs fine on my laptop. I can't have the highest graphics settings but I can still run it. In fact, I could probably run it on fairly high graphics settings but I'm using the lowest possible graphics for the best framerate. But yeah, you've got nothing to worry about.
The product key is provided. Look on the left hand side of the downloads screen, where it's downloading. It has "activation key".

When I click on "retrieve game keys" is says "no key assigned" for both the "game activation" and "LIVE access code". And the install seems to get stuck at 17%. . . .
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 am

Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:

When I click on "retrieve game keys" is says "no key assigned" for both the "game activation" and "LIVE access code". And the install seems to get stuck at 17%. . . .

Same for me, Ive contacted live support for help.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Oh OK, let me know what they say.
Back to top Go down
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Meh, had this game didn't like it, AoE II for the win!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Hmm..
This did not happen to me. If live support don't get back to you or you read this before they do, I'd recommend going to the settings, changing the saving location (where the game saves to, just in case there's no space or some random problem), also cancelling the download and restarting it with nothing else running other than GFWLive. Make sure you also have a solid connection and um, as for the key, can't you just click it and get another one or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok ive done the GOOGLE search.

Razz

http://forums.gamesforwindows.com/t/15700.aspx

From a Live Tech Team Member

"Due to the overwhelming success of the Age of Empires III sale, we have temporarily run out of keys to unlock the game. You can still buy the game at this amazing price and you will get/see a key in the next week. When new keys are added to the system you will be auto-assigned a key, there is no need to call support or take any other action from your end. We will post here on the forums when the keys are available and the next time you click 'View Game Keys' for the game you should be assigned one.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the game."

Hold on to your hats fellows it will come there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Ah lovely stuff. Very Happy

Now hopefully my Laptop can run it. I used to play AoE II on my PS2 for hours and hours. (I know what you PC gamers are thinking right now, "an RTS on a console, ROFL") Mad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Stoney wrote:
Ah lovely stuff. Very Happy

Now hopefully my Laptop can run it. I used to play AoE II on my PS2 for hours and hours. (I know what you PC gamers are thinking right now, "an RTS on a console, ROFL") Mad

lol it will! Seriously, if we do indeed have the same laptop it will work fine. If you want to have good graphics on it though, you're gonna need to clean up your computer a bit and use Games Booster.
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Overwhelming success? When new keys are added to the system? They did this on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Overwhelming success? When new keys are added to the system? They did this on purpose?

Offcourse they did, and it worked.

You see this created a "shopping spree" that makes people want to look for more deals on GFWL in the future, therefore selling a good game for insanely low price is a good strategy by MS.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Offcourse they did, and it worked.

You see this created a "shopping spree" that makes people want to look for more deals on GFWL in the future, therefore selling a good game for insanely low price is a good strategy by MS.

Indeed. I reckon that "accident" where Fable 2 was free for a day was also intentional. Come on, shortly before the release of Fable 3 the game is for free? Come on... it's gotta be done on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!   GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GET AGE OF EMPIRES III FOR 10 CENTS NOAW!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next