This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get rid of this section

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Get rid of this section Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

No one posts in the sports section anymore. It would be nice to get rid of it all at once.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

MLD should just merge it with the Movies/TV/Anime, etc. one.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

I agree with Blackstigma. Occassionally there's one post in the sports section but then it's dead for ages. Plus who really likes sports anyway?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I agree with Blackstigma. Occassionally there's one post in the sports section but then it's dead for ages. Plus who really likes sports anyway?!

To be honest I really don't like sports. They bore me. Unless I am there, they suck.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

To be honest I really don't like sports. They bore me. Unless I am there, they suck.

Oh, screw you all. Sports FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Yea, I mostly feel the same way.Ive never been into sports

Though I love watching Hockey.Hockey is the only sport I like to watch.Though baseball can be fun to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Though I love watching Hockey.Hockey is the only sport I like to watch.Though baseball can be fun to play

Well your Canadian, so hockey is a given for you lol.But baseball is the only sport I have ever truly shown interest for. I go to the college world series every year.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

There should be an Assassination sport. 2 teams of assassins line up to fight. The team with the most people alive at the end wins.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Well your Canadian, so hockey is a given for you lol.But baseball is the only sport I have ever truly shown interest for. I go to the college world series every year.

Lol even though your being stereotypical, its actually true.I garentee you that in Canada, if there is a big hockey game coming on at night, the streets will be empty.No joke, Canadians really love Hockey.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 am

I like basketball. Its awesome. More fast paced.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 am

I<3 Assassinations.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 am

The only sport I care for anymore is sprinting, which most don't consider a sport. You ever seen professional sprinters? Those bodies are those of living gods.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:52 am

theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.
I remember tahmidck posted a topic for sports and it was about masturbation on PS3N. Great memories.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 am

Aksys wrote:
theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.
I remember tahmidck posted a topic for sports and it was about masturbation on PS3N. Great memories.

LOL. The article is right here actually. http://ps3nation.roflforum.net/sports-f16/masterbation-t701.htm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 am

theassassins wrote:
Aksys wrote:
theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.

LOL. The article is right here actually. http://ps3nation.roflforum.net/sports-f16/masterbation-t701.htm lol!

Lol and there goes Zillah telling someone to get laid again hahaha
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:21 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
Aksys wrote:
theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.

TRF's new avatar is fucking creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
Aksys wrote:
theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.

Dude, I didn't even notice that D:
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:06 pm

theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
Aksys wrote:
theassassins wrote:
I<3 Assassinations.

TRF is a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Erm shouldn't this section and the movie/tv/anime/music/books all be in the Everything Else section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Teckno wrote:
Erm shouldn't this section and the movie/tv/anime/music/books all be in the Everything Else section?

Shouldn't YOU be in the Everything Else section?

Don't question it.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Don't question it.
Don't worry. I'm not an Atheist. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Don't question it.
Don't worry. I'm not an Atheist. Laughing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

yay nerds that don't play sports

I <3 sports.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 pm

lol @ internet insults
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
lol @ internet insults

Shut up no life nerd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this section   Get rid of this section Empty

Back to top Go down

Get rid of this section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next