This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO   Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm

According to the creep known as Billy Bob Thornton. . . . .

Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO Screen11

Quote :
Billy Bob Thornton recently starred in movies such as Eagle Eye, The Astronaut Farmer and School for Scoundrels. He's just claimed video games have shallow narratives - and are even responsible for the modern glut of low quality Hollywood flicks.

The Hollywood A-lister began his attack by simply stating his opinion of modern day movies - vocalising the thoughts of everyone fed up with no-thought, cookie-cutter blockbusters.

"In our current state of affairs, especially in the entertainment business, we're living in a time when we're making - in my humble opinion - the worst movies in history," said Thornton.

Fair play. However, his wise words quickly turned sour - when his ire turned to video games.

"[These movies are] geared toward the video game-playing generation," he added. "And these video games, which I'm on my son about constantly, these games are people killing for fun, and I think traditionally in movies, there's always been some kind of lesson in the violent movies."

Obviously Billy Bob Thornton is choosing to ignore the questionable works of Arnold 'The Governator' Schwarzenegger and his pal Sylvester Stallone in this statement.

It was revealed yesterday that Mark Wahlberg is to play the lead role of Nathan Drake in the upcoming Uncharted movie, which is to be directed by David O. Russell. We wonder what Billy Bob will make of it.

Source : CVG

Last edited by Stoney on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO   Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I agree that movies these days are generally crap.
But it has nothing to do with games, I'm certain.

And an uncharted movie?! Uncharted kind of already is a movie ffs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO   Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Billy Bob the C class actor said what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO   Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO Empty

Back to top Go down

Videogames to blame for shitty Films? GTFO
Page 1 of 1