This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? Empty
PostSubject: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I mean, there is some way. Sorry for being a normal guy.
And they should make a game about how that happened. That would be soo awesome.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Really?

The covenant made first conatct with the humans on the outer colony named Harvest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

The covenant made first conatct with the humans on the outer colony named Harvest

Not everyone is obbsessed with Halo like you or others here.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

I've only owned 3 of the Halo games, and I knew the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

America wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

Soo..?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm

America wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

I own 3 of the games and I don't know the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

No.Asking how the covenant arrived is stupid because how do you think they arrived?By ships of course!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

yep over 30 years of fighting with the covenants war stopped the same year reach fell. jackob keyes onlt in ce and a cameo in reach is a very deep character lets put it this way him and halsey the creater of spartan 2's mated and created miranda keyes the girl who dies in halo 3
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
America wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

I own 3 of the games and I don't know the answer to that question.
Which ones? I've owned 1,2, and ODST.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

day walker wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Really?

yep over 30 years of fighting with the covenants war stopped the same year reach fell. jackob keyes onlt in ce and a cameo in reach is a very deep character lets put it this way him and halsey the creater of spartan 2's mated and created miranda keyes the girl who dies in halo 3

lol thast an interesting way of putting it
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 am

arbiteris betrayed mankind and told the covenent where earth was, then proceeded to get 100+ surgeries to become an elite himself
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Aksys wrote:
I mean, there is some way. Sorry for being a normal guy.
And they should make a game about how that happened. That would be soo awesome.

no guys you all misunderstood him. He meant:

1. How did the covenant find earth?
2. How did the Prophet of regret find Delta Halo?

1. The covenant have access to many forunner artifacts, but only have a limited understanding of them. Regret in the novel First Strike put together a massive fleet of covenant ships ready to go to Earth.........NOT because it was humanities home world, but because there was a research breakthrough: they discovered that a Ark portal was there.

Master Chief and company managed to destroy most of that fleet before they made the trip to Earth, thats why in Halo 2 only over a dozen ships made it to earth........they didnt expect the home planet of humanity to be there.

2. Regret managed to land on the Ark site in New Mombassa. He must have discovered something before he fled the Earth towards Delta Halo.

Conclusion: We don't know how exactly they discovered the location of earth or delta Halo. It is assumed they had research breakthroughs as the do have access to many forunner artifacts but are slow to truly interpret them.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?   How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did the Covenant arrived at Earth or some Halo planet?
Page 1 of 1