This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of The Year 2010

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I really cant understand why some people think ME1 was better than ME2...

The first one had terrible repetitive side missions, horrible graphical glitches and dont get me started on the mako....

Still, I do admit that I enjoyed ME1's story the best.But only by a little

ME1 was way better in story telling and it actually felt like an RPG. I loved the how you could get a bunch of types of armor, weapons, and ammo. ME2 was still great, but lacked what made ME1 amazing.

That's the thing with Bioware, they listen to their fans. Some many people complained about all the different Armour, weapons, ammo etc clogging up their inventory and then having to spend time turning what you don't want into omni-gel. So they get rid of it and people THEN complain that there is not enough armour, ammo, weapons etc. The same can be said about the side missions, yes they were boring but it actually made the Galaxy feel MASSIVE, people said they hated them so again Bioware took them out, and lo and behold people complained about NOT being able to roam the galaxy like in ME 1. . . . .

(This was an example of the pretentious fools on the Bioware forums, not you JubJub Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

The first one had terrible repetitive side missions, horrible graphical glitches and dont get me started on the mako....

ME1 was way better in story telling and it actually felt like an RPG. I loved the how you could get a bunch of types of armor, weapons, and ammo. ME2 was still great, but lacked what made ME1 amazing.

That's the thing with Bioware, they listen to their fans. Some many people complained about all the different Armour, weapons, ammo etc clogging up their inventory and then having to spend time turning what you don't want into omni-gel. So they get rid of it and people THEN complain that there is not enough armour, ammo, weapons etc. The same can be said about the side missions, yes they were boring but it actually made the Galaxy feel MASSIVE, people said they hated them so again Bioware took them out, and lo and behold people complained about NOT being able to roam the galaxy like in ME 1. . . . .

(This was an example of the pretentious fools on the Bioware forums, not you JubJub Razz )

Haha no worries Razz but I LOVED all the different ammo types, armor, weapons, ect. I love the customization. But I do agree, the side quests were boring. Hey, atleast it shows that Bioware listens to the fans though, unlike most companies.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
1.Halo Reach

2.RDR

3.Black ops

4.GOW

5.Mass effect2

Black Ops?????? Over ME2????? Im gonna die here, man!

In my opinion, I didnt really like the ME2 story, I preferred one better because it was more exciting to me.

ME2 just seemed the same to me.
'

Lol yeah I understand. ME1 was better.

I I love you elevators Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:20 pm

America wrote:

QFT X1000000000000000000

the elevators were awesome!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
America wrote:

QFT X1000000000000000000

the elevators were awesome!

I agree! They were so fun. You got to listen to the radiooo
And once I enountered a glitch in which Wrex was facing the wrong way in the elevator. It wasn't laugh-out-loud hilarious but it was quite amusing Razz

Oh and I miss the way you go from being just any old infantry guy to being the commander of the Normandy. Razz It was epic. Then you get to choose what you say in the speech to the crew and there's this epic song* in the background. It was just a massive turning point. You go from being nothing to the person what matters most Razz Plus you feel your earned and deserved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 am

God Of War 3, Halo Reach, ME2.
Back to top Go down
Juan Mario
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of The Year 2010   Game Of The Year 2010 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm

A little late but my personal ranking is:

1. Mass Effect 2
2. Fallout New Vegas
3. Red Dead Redemption
4. Halo Reach
5. Two Worlds II
6. Fable 3
7: Splinter Cell Conviction
8. Call of Duty Black Ops
9. Alpha Protocol
10. Vanquish
Back to top Go down