This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X Factor Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

X Factor Discussion Empty
PostSubject: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Does anyone in Britain see the show called X factor?

If not, it's really good, watch it.

Best three contestants: Cher Lloyd, Rebecca, and Kate.

And Rebecca; boy, was she good. And this is coming from me (the saddest, grumpiest, most conservative git on here-which is me).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

They show it Ireland as well as Britain.

Hate Cher with a passion. Kate is a twat and her Nanny is an 82 year old prostitute, fact. Rebecca is fooking gorgeous! Little' Beaut!

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Wagner pwnz them all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 am

Stoney wrote:
They show it Ireland as well as Britain.

Hate Cher with a passion. Kate is a twat and her Nanny is an 82 year old prostitute, fact. Rebecca is fooking gorgeous! Little' Beaut!

Actually, Cher was quite good this week. "Hey hey you you i can be your girlfriend...". Yeah... even Simon Cowell complimented her.

And I agree with you about Rebecca. As Cheryl Cole said "Everyone disagrees about the others, but everyone loves Rebecca!".
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:15 pm

I hate Cher Llyod, mainly because they take rap songs which are re-workings of existing pop songs, get her to perform it and claim she wrote it and she's so very original and that bullshit. Katie Waisell is just an attention seeking drama queen but I don't mind Rebecca Ferguson despite the fact she's a professional scouser.

Not bothered about the X-Factor after the greatest contestant the show has ever seen was voted off on Sunday... Wagner!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I hate Cher Llyod, mainly because they take rap songs which are re-workings of existing pop songs, get her to perform it and claim she wrote it and she's so very original and that bullshit. Katie Waisell is just an attention seeking drama queen but I don't mind Rebecca Ferguson despite the fact she's a professional scouser.

Not bothered about the X-Factor after the greatest contestant the show has ever seen was voted off on Sunday... Wagner!

ROFL! CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!

X Factor Discussion 35284010
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Cher, Katie, Rebecca and Wagner made it to the finals, apparently.

Btw, why do so many people hate Cher?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
Cher, One Direction, Matt ,Rebecca and Mary made it to the finals, apparently.

Btw, why do so many people hate Cher?

Fixed.

Because she's a little slag. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Factor Discussion   X Factor Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

X Factor Discussion
Page 1 of 1