This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Ps3 Slim holiday bundle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-04-28

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 pm

My mom got me a ps3 this past Friday.

What do I do with it???

The games it came with are: Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time and SingStar Dance Party for ps move

I haven't opened it yet......
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

I mean, i'm no rocket scientist, but I think it's meant to be played.

NOW WAIT, don't jump to conclusions, you'll need your thinking caps for this one folks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol yeah, try playing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 pm

GrandMasterZillah wrote:
I mean, i'm no rocket scientist, but I think it's meant to be played.

NOW WAIT, don't jump to conclusions, you'll need your thinking caps for this one folks.
I lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Step 1: Put cables into PS3
Step 2: Put other ends of cables into surge protector
Step 3: Press Power Button
Step 4: Open Semi-Clear Box with tiny book and glass donut inside of it
Step 5: Press down on space in middle of the donut
Step 6: Pull on donut
Step 7: Put donut into PS3
Step 8: Play Donut
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

^^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^^ lol!


^^^
TSIA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-10-28

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 pm

The smartest thing to do would be to open it up and play it. Unless it needs to be sold or whatever.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Lethal Predator wrote:
The smartest thing to do would be to open it up and play it. Unless it needs to be sold or whatever.

....
YOU MUST BE A WITCH WITH THAT BRAIN POWER!
YOU'RE A MAD MAN!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Burn it! You don't want no shitty sony system in your house. Get rid of it ASAP!!!!!!!
Do it or I will ban you!


or alternatively.... you could......p..p..pl..pla.... no I can't say it. It's too sickening!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Yes. Burn that bastard an go pay 60$ for XGC. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

GrandMasterZillah wrote:
Yes. Burn that bastard an go pay 60$ for XGC. PLEASE.

You seem very negative in every one of your posts. Why are you even here?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GrandMasterZillah wrote:
Yes. Burn that bastard an go pay 60$ for XGC. PLEASE.

You seem very negative in every one of your posts. Why are you even here?

Yes I agree.
Zillah, we don't mind you being here but please can you be a little less negative in your posts? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Jeez, joking. But I see I can't play since people are sensitive.

I'll leave your tea party.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

GrandMasterZillah wrote:
Jeez, joking. But I see I can't play since people are sensitive.

I'll leave your tea party.

Well every post, you are making a sarcastic joke? Whatever you say, tahmdick.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-13

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GrandMasterZillah wrote:
Jeez, joking. But I see I can't play since people are sensitive.

I'll leave your tea party.

Well every post, you are making a sarcastic joke? Whatever you say, tahmdick.

Oh man. Ok, now, this took me some time, but my name is GrandMasterZillah.
WAIT! Just hear me out. I'm no rocket scientist here, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

GrandMasterZillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GrandMasterZillah wrote:
Jeez, joking. But I see I can't play since people are sensitive.

I'll leave your tea party.

Well every post, you are making a sarcastic joke? Whatever you say, tahmdick.

Oh man. Ok, now, this took me some time, but my name is GrandMasterZillah.
WAIT! Just hear me out. I'm no rocket scientist here, but yeah.

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Cool-story-bro
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 pm

fail as usual Jub. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 am

^^ lol, and you really shouldn't be talking trannyattack affraid
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^ lol, and you really shouldn't be talking trannyattack affraid

Thank you for being a part of the tranny(along with 50% of the rest of the forum). I hope you enjoy the old shivelled up penis of America, Minnesota Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

America wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^ lol, and you really shouldn't be talking trannyattack affraid

Thank you for being a part of the tranny(along with 50% of the rest of the forum). I hope you enjoy the old shivelled up penis of America, Minnesota Smile

Wow...that was a fail Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Burn it! You don't want no shitty sony system in your house. Get rid of it ASAP!!!!!!!
Do it or I will ban you!


or alternatively.... you could......p..p..pl..pla.... no I can't say it. It's too sickening!
I LOL'ED. lol! God I love you guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Slim holiday bundle   Ps3 Slim holiday bundle Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ps3 Slim holiday bundle
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trade: Xmas Holiday Stuff!
» Contest 39: BGF’s Holiday Food Hunt
» My holidays started! [24/07/12]
» Free Erepublik Holiday gift
» whats your least favorite holiday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: