This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? Empty
PostSubject: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah!! I have one and it's actually lasted over a week as the top rated when they usually don't last more than like a day.
And the weird thing is, I didn't know it was top rated, I just made the comment and forgot about it then someone sent me a response and when I couldn't find my original comment I looked up at the top and there it was top rated Very Happy
Look at the comment section:

Please post any vids where you've got the top rated comment. Yeah this is a weird topic but there haven't been that many new topics lately, so what the hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I wish you could check this stuff out on your youtube channel. When I've gone back to reply to someone in a video I notice I have some thumbs up sometimes which makes me feel good. Sad thing is, I'll never know if I ended up leaving a plus 179 comment or something somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm

I do on some WTC video where I said the Freedom Tower looked like shit, but I cannot find it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I wish you could check this stuff out on your youtube channel. When I've gone back to reply to someone in a video I notice I have some thumbs up sometimes which makes me feel good. Sad thing is, I'll never know if I ended up leaving a plus 179 comment or something somewhere.

Yeah that's true. It's quite annoying actually lol. It's nice to know that you're loved Very Happy Shame youtube makes it hard to know that.

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I do on some WTC video where I said the Freedom Tower looked like shit, but I cannot find it.

WTC? What is WTC? I thought you wrote WKC at first.... but yeah.... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

World Trade Center. The Twin Towers that were attacked on 9/11
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

World Trade Center. The Twin Towers that were attacked on 9/11

oohhhh lmao I see Very Happy That makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 pm

This will make you ROFL.

Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? 9r6liu

Check it out.

Nearly every single comment on my vid there is over 100.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjgtxVxE14A&feature=aso
I used the easy trick of "### don't like this thread because (sayssomethingaboutjustinbieber) move" Smile
EDIT: Aww.. It's not there anymore Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm

YES!!! Very Happy I got 55 thumbs up so far on that comment.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 am

Go to comments and you will find this.

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? Badassk

You will also find some dickhead trying to copy my exact comment 6 months after i left mine...

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? Badass2
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 am

i got one on an IGN daily fix video

this was my comment, i got 220 thumbs up

"im not a big fan of Harry Potter but i would totally rather see 10 Harry Potter movies being made than another retarded twilight movie"
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM the 67 one Very Happy just did it cause it was true and Wow
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 am

day walker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM the 67 one Very Happy just did it cause it was true and Wow

Frank Sinatra FTW!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Yeah!! I have one and it's actually lasted over a week as the top rated when they usually don't last more than like a day.
And the weird thing is, I didn't know it was top rated, I just made the comment and forgot about it then someone sent me a response and when I couldn't find my original comment I looked up at the top and there it was top rated Very Happy

Please post any vids where you've got the top rated comment. Yeah this is a weird topic but there haven't been that many new topics lately, so what the hell.
Video removed by user.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 am

Aksys wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Video removed by user.

I know Sad
It had like 2 million views, that vid.
And my comment had nearly 100 likes.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes I have gotten the highest rated comment, quite a few times. It's nothing special really
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?   Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you got the highest rated comment on a youtube vid?
Page 1 of 1