This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)

Go down 
+3
ghost23
Invincible
Kethex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kethex
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kethex

Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

I keep the genres of my systems separated. I play FPS, fighters and WRPGs on my xbox, and I use my Ps3 for my JRPGs, anything anime, watching movies, anything I wouldn't want my real life friends seeing me doing. I'm a closet weeaboo, don't judge.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:40 pm

I buy most my games on PS3 because I prefer the controller. 360 get's used for exclusives and XBL arcade. Been playing a lot of GT5 lately. Going to finish Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition and Red Dead Undead Nightmare soon. Killzone and Uncharted multiplayer never get's old...I've been playing those two since their release date. If my g/f is on the computer I use the PS3 for web browsing. I also use it a lot for Netflix. They just added Rumble in the Bronx in HD!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 am

I only use the PS3 for its exclusives and to watch movies. Any other game is played on my 360.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 am

If I get one this christmas ill use it for its exclusives and movies.Ill buy all multiplats on 360 unless the ps3 version is better
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:09 pm

I don't play ps3 unless I'm round a friend's house and I absolutely must. lol
Heavy Rain is awesome though, that's one game I'm always happy to play. God of war is a definate no no. I sometimes play Uncharted 2, just to look for graphical flaws that I can point out to ps3 fanboys online. lol I hate the actual game itself.
Resistance is also good. I like playing that.
That's it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I use the PS3 when the Xbox won't play any games, due to it not reading the disc of those games. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:45 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Heavy Rain is awesome though, that's one game I'm always happy to play. God of war is a definate no no. I sometimes play Uncharted 2, just to look for graphical flaws that I can point out to ps3 fanboys online. lol I hate the actual game itself.
That's it.

Covenant>>>>Chimera
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 pm

My PS3 library is made 90% of exclusives, so yeah i only bought it for exclusive games. The last one that i played was Demon's Souls, awesome game. I mostly play UC2 or God of War III. The rest is kinda gaining dust.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I played on the ps3 once.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
That's it.

Covenant>>>>Chimera

Halo > Resistance but Chimera are baddass. Though I find in Resistance you're fighting waves of the same kinds of Chimera and it gets a bit silly. So Covenant kind of wins.
But Chimera are much more awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)   Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 usage (what games you play, ect)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: