This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Vegas might be fixed soon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

New Vegas might be fixed soon Empty
PostSubject: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:43 am

Hopefully this will get rid of the worst bugs. For some reason ants and rad scorpions would be partly underground or have a health bar that says zero yet still alive. Hope they get rid of that.

http://kotaku.com/5707804/fallout-new-vegas-might-be-fixed-real-soon
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:08 am

Cool. I plan on starting Fallout New Vegas over my Christmas holidays so this would be great
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 am

I'm planning to do the same as ghost23. My copy is sat next to my 360 still in it's polythene packaging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 am

Same as the other two guys Razz getting it over Christmas. I loved Oblivion and am in the middle of Fallout 2 (so far its great).
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 am

The thing was I really wanted to play it when I bought it at the start of November but something didn't feel right about it. Then I thought back to when I got Fallout 3 which was on my birthday a couple of years ago (17th December) and I realised New Vegas would be the perfect game to play over the often quite boring Christmas/New Year period just like it's predecessor.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

i played it..and it's no where near as awesome as fallout 3 was..the story missions mostly suck,the side quests are way better but at the same time.you want to finish the story but it has a lot of boring missions..in my opinion fallout 3 is way better than this game.i stopped playing this game.i might continue playing it after winter break but im not sure..still i hope the developers fix the bugs because they are irritating
Back to top Go down
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

lol Same here. i didn't play it because of the many bugs i heard of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas might be fixed soon   New Vegas might be fixed soon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vegas might be fixed soon
Page 1 of 1