This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot Empty
PostSubject: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 am

http://kotaku.com/5708886/report-the-god-of-war-will-slaughter-mortal-kombat

That's pretty damn awesome, but will be in the PS3 version only.

HOWEVER, I am putting this in the general talk instead of the Sony section because if the PS3 gets a franchise character then the 360 probably will too. What do you guys think would be a good 360 character to put in Mortal Combat. Kotaku thinks Marcus Fenix, but I'm thinking more alone the lines of RAAM. Cause you know, no one can deny the damage the battering RAAM caused.

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=26

Making it all the way into the top 4

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=62
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 am

Instead of the 360 version getting its own exclusive character, Rareware should remake Killer Instinct since we've been asking for that game for a billion years now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 am

It better be MasterCheif.I mean cmon, hes the head of the 360 and one of the most known characters in the industry.

Besides, I wanna see how well MasterCheif will be in a fighting game
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am

Arbiteris wrote:
It better be MasterCheif.I mean cmon, hes the head of the 360 and one of the most known characters in the industry.

Play Dead or Alive 4 Arbiteris
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Play Dead or Alive 4 Arbiteris

That doesnt have MasterCheif.Just a female spartan who I cant remember the name of

Female spartans are sopposed to be in the kitchens cooking food while teh male spartans are out there kicking ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Nice! Kratos is awesome! But I hope its not Master Chief, RAAM would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot   Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot Empty

Back to top Go down

Kratos will be in the Mortal Combat reboot
Page 1 of 1