This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Codename Kingdoms character arts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Codename Kingdoms character arts are here!!!!

The game looks different then what we expected!


Also here is a quote.

Quote :
During E3, Microsoft revealed that Crytek would be developing an Xbox 360 game with the codename: Kingdoms. Besides some clues that indicate the game takes place sometime during the Roman Empire, not much has been reveled. However, it appears that some concept art for the mysterious title has surfaced teasing what is to come.

The live action trailer shown at E3 looked more like an announcement of the deal rather than a glimpse of the game. It appeared that the game development hasn’t even started by Crytek when the trailer was shown.

However, new concept art pictures that have surfaced seem to tell a different story. According to Bizarde, a user on Sijun.com forums, he/she was responsible for crafting some concept art for Crytek’s codename: Kingdoms nearly two years ago.

If true, the the game may be further along in development than originally thought. However, the product as it is today may not even look remotely like the concept art, but it may give some clue as to the direction Crytek planned on taking the game. also, if the concept art is to be taken seriously, it appears that Kingdoms may have some kind of fantasy (magic/monster) element to the game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 am

Looks promising.

I just hope it's not a tech demo like their other games.

+1 points for having fantasy elements. :3
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 am

Characters look cool, I'm interested now, I was worried it'd be a realistic type game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 am

0:48 is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 am

Please don't be a God of War clone or Hack'n Slash. There's enough of them out there that just don't interest me.

I still want a Shadow of Rome/Oblivion type RPG. Character models look cool. Probably going for the 300 look.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Stoney wrote:
Please don't be a God of War clone or Hack'n Slash. There's enough of them out there that just don't interest me.

I still want a Shadow of Rome/Oblivion type RPG. Character models look cool. Probably going for the 300 look.

I fully agree. I mean, Fantasy = awesome. But no hack n' slash and no fighting game. They're dull. Like god of war. lol Very Happy
I hope this game will be what Rise of the Argonauts game should have been... but more fantasy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:02 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Please don't be a God of War clone or Hack'n Slash. There's enough of them out there that just don't interest me.

I still want a Shadow of Rome/Oblivion type RPG. Character models look cool. Probably going for the 300 look.

I fully agree. I mean, Fantasy = awesome. But no hack n' slash and no fighting game. They're dull. Like god of war. lol Very Happy
I hope this game will be what Rise of the Argonauts game should have been... but more fantasy Smile

Now now DW, we all know GoW is beastly, it's the generic clones that follow, and that's what I don't want Kingdoms to be. As for Rise of The Argonauts I heard that was very good, OXM gave it a 9/10 and listed it as a must buy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Please don't be a God of War clone or Hack'n Slash. There's enough of them out there that just don't interest me.

I still want a Shadow of Rome/Oblivion type RPG. Character models look cool. Probably going for the 300 look.

I fully agree. I mean, Fantasy = awesome. But no hack n' slash and no fighting game. They're dull. Like god of war. lol Very Happy
I hope this game will be what Rise of the Argonauts game should have been... but more fantasy Smile

Now now DW, we all know GoW is beastly, it's the generic clones that follow, and that's what I don't want Kingdoms to be. As for Rise of The Argonauts I heard that was very good, OXM gave it a 9/10 and listed it as a must buy. Very Happy

Gow was beastly for the first hour of any of the games. The rest is repetitive, derivative, shallow and just not that engaging. IMO of course.
Razz And well, ROTA got mixed reviews. It's no AAA game. I think Crytek should learn from the mistakes of the ROTA creators and make their game better in every way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Pickles wrote:
Looks promising.

I just hope it's not a tech demo like their other games.

+1 points for having fantasy elements. :3

I agree man.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

I hope this game is a action adventure RPG game. I really hope so.

Also the guy who made the video said the character art was made 2 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

They look so inspired.

It makes me drool.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Here is part 2.

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 pm

O_O *orders Xbox360S*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

GamerKing wrote:
Here is part 2.


Oh god. Please don't be a god of war style game. >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
Here is part 2.


Oh god. Please don't be a god of war style game. >.<

Agreed 1 million%
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:45 pm

These concept art pics are a mixed bag imo. some make me exited, but some make me cringe.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Here is part 3



What is this game going to be about?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm interesting in seeing what this game will end up being
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I'm interesting in seeing what this game will end up being

I really hope its like ME... bounce
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:04 pm

GamerKing wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I'm interesting in seeing what this game will end up being

I really hope its like ME... bounce

huh?
ME is Science Fiction.
From all accounts this looks like its going to be medieval or fantasy
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Sera

Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 pm

ghost23 wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I'm interesting in seeing what this game will end up being

I really hope its like ME... bounce

huh?
ME is Science Fiction.
From all accounts this looks like its going to be medieval or fantasy

The RPG gameplay style and that you can customize your character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms character arts!    Codename Kingdoms character arts!  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Codename Kingdoms character arts!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Can You Name This Game Character
» My Fantage Character - What do you think?
» How do you make your fantage character, your avatar?
» Selling my Play Arts Kai Collection 18 figures + a couple of custom PAK (BRISBANE)
» Pawforming Arts Center Backstage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: