This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 most overrated games of this generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 am

ghost23 wrote:
Red Dead Redemption is definitely the most overrated game of 2010. It's an amazing game but not GOTY material especially during the middle parts when it just got plain boring
True.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:22 am

ghost23 wrote:
Red Dead Redemption is definitely the most overrated game of 2010. It's an amazing game but not GOTY material especially during the middle parts when it just got plain boring
I thought it was fun from start to ...well, not finish. That's the problem. Right till the end of the game it was fun, 20 hours into multiplayer it was still fun. Then it got dull. After completion and spending a short while on multiplayer, the game just dies. :/
It's a shame because Rockstar made Bully, a game that's kept me interested for years. I've been playing it so much. Even when I got my xbox I was still plugging in my ps2 just to play that game, and now I've got it on xbox I've poured many more hours into it.

Ah well, I'm getting Just Cause 2 tomorrow. That'll give me my free roam fill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I thought it was fun from start to ...well, not finish. That's the problem. Right till the end of the game it was fun, 20 hours into multiplayer it was still fun. Then it got dull. After completion and spending a short while on multiplayer, the game just dies. :/
It's a shame because Rockstar made Bully, a game that's kept me interested for years. I've been playing it so much. Even when I got my xbox I was still plugging in my ps2 just to play that game, and now I've got it on xbox I've poured many more hours into it.

Ah well, I'm getting Just Cause 2 tomorrow. That'll give me my free roam fill Very Happy

I still think the MP is fun, and there is still plenty to do with the story after the main missions are done. Especially with the Undead DLC.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:19 am

>>>Red Dead Redemption.
>>>Overrated.

If anything it's underrated.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 am

Pickles wrote:
>>>Red Dead Redemption.
>>>Overrated.

Underrated?

It has a 95 on metacritic and is winning game of the year awards everywhere. I wouldn't call that underrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
>>>Red Dead Redemption.
>>>Overrated.

Underrated?

It has a 95 on metacritic and is winning game of the year awards everywhere. I wouldn't call that underrated.

Yeah, I wouldn't go as far to say its underrated, but it is definitely not overrated. That game is a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 most overrated games of this generation   10 most overrated games of this generation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 most overrated games of this generation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2