This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS

Go down 
+16
DarkSwarm85
Copernicus
Noelol
Invincible
Pein
Pickles
Skycrawler
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Boba_Fett
GeneralMLD
Alan1994
GamerKing
Spectre7
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
optimusprime
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink

then they admit defeat by going to a second system

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

Well said. We only need Xbox to give us entertainment. It gives us the best of all 3 worlds. Exclusives, Multiplats with ps3 (superior) and Multiplats with pc (inferior but at least it gets some whereas ps3 gets none).
In fact it also has xbox originals, Xbox live arcade games and Xbox live Indie games which are also exclusives. Smile
but you forget that everyone that has a PS3 or any console most likely has a PC. Its not like its some rare entity that requires a map to find. Your lack of reason comes from that in which I'm stating even if its on another platform its still accessible to the other group. Not really anything to whoo over. silent

Edit:PSN also has its share of indie games and exclusive downloadable titles. The other ones are already online and doesnt require much effort to view and enjoy them. I can see if 360 WAS the only place you can get them, but it simply isnt.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:18 pm

What about STEAM going to PS3????

Doesn't that worry M$ or you guys. I really hope MS counters it with somethin g BIG!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Ill tell you what, I will be pissed if the next Xbox comes out next year. I doubt it will.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 am

Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

Well said. We only need Xbox to give us entertainment. It gives us the best of all 3 worlds. Exclusives, Multiplats with ps3 (superior) and Multiplats with pc (inferior but at least it gets some whereas ps3 gets none).
In fact it also has xbox originals, Xbox live arcade games and Xbox live Indie games which are also exclusives. Smile
but you forget that everyone that has a PS3 or any console most likely has a PC. Its not like its some rare entity that requires a map to find. Your lack of reason comes from that in which I'm stating even if its on another platform its still accessible to the other group. Not really anything to whoo over. silent

Edit:PSN also has its share of indie games and exclusive downloadable titles. The other ones are already online and doesnt require much effort to view and enjoy them. I can see if 360 WAS the only place you can get them, but it simply isnt.

Yes, almost everyone has a PC that can play the latest games.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 am

Pickles wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

Yes, almost everyone has a PC that can play the latest games.

Things don't get this technical for me. I'll play longer on my ps3 with exclusives. Play longer on my 360(maybe) with Multiplats. thats it. and the occasional pc exclusive or superior multiplat.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:55 am

personally of all those games only killzone 3 and uncharted 3 are on my list for buying,now i might get infamous 2,but i'd rather wait for reviews first,as for resistance 3,nothing has been announced for resistance 3 getting a 2011 release date,ff versus 13 was confirmed that it wont be released next year by square enix.i dont think sony will release all these games next year,there will be delays for 2012
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 am

Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.
You're implying these pc's can handle Fable 3, Left 4 Dead, Gears Of War 1, etc
Of all my friends who have ps3's, the only one who has a powerful pc, it can only run stuff like Broken Sword 4. Not gears.

I don't know what kind of rich, spoiled kids you know.... but I'm certain only a small percentage of people who own ps3's have a high-powered pc too. And lol, seeing as I own an xbox 360, I don't even need a decent pc. It gives me a good percentage of pc games, a good percentage of multiplats with ps3 and a good percentage of it's own exclusives. That's all I need.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:08 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.
Of all my friends who have ps3's, the only one who has a powerful pc, it can only run stuff like Broken Sword 4. Not gears.

I don't know what kind of rich, spoiled kids you know.... but I'm certain only a small percentage of people who own ps3's have a high-powered pc too. And lol, seeing as I own an xbox 360, I don't even need a decent pc. It gives me a good percentage of pc games, a good percentage of multiplats with ps3 and a good percentage of it's own exclusives. That's all I need.
and I'm truly happy for you that you found your gaming regime Razz
The cost of low-end -mid-high powered computers(lol) don't cost as much as they used to. Of course still doesnt mean everyone can afford one, but my point still stands.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:29 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

Exclusives tell me what system i'm going to be playing most of the time.

No. Superior multiplatform games determine that. There are more multiplats than exclusives on either system.

PS3 users have the choice of both though. Advantage Sony?

They have the choice of inferior multiplats and exclusives. Xbox 360 owners have the choice of superior multiplats (cod/red dead), exclusives (gears 2, halo) and pc/360 games (left 4 dead/fable).
I think xbox wins. Smile

Not every multiplat is inferior on PS3 just like not every multiplat is superior on 360, please stop being a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

No. Superior multiplatform games determine that. There are more multiplats than exclusives on either system.

They have the choice of inferior multiplats and exclusives. Xbox 360 owners have the choice of superior multiplats (cod/red dead), exclusives (gears 2, halo) and pc/360 games (left 4 dead/fable).
I think xbox wins. Smile

Not every multiplat is inferior on PS3 just like not every multiplat is superior on 360, please stop being a fanboy.
THANKYOU affraid
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.

The cost of low-end -mid-high powered computers(lol) don't cost as much as they used to. Of course still doesnt mean everyone can afford one, but my point still stands.

Nope.

Almost every one has a Pc. Only a very few percentage of them have a PC that's meant for games.

You're assuming everyone that has a console also has a rig to play games on.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Pickles wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.

Nope.

Almost every one has a Pc. Only a very few percentage of them have a PC that's meant for games.

Yes, doesnt take much to run pc game. Even by today's standards. Even PC's that weren't meant for gaming can run fable or left for dead just fine. Sure you may have something with overall graphical properties, but it's still liable to run a full fledged game with few to little problems.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

Nah, that just means they're more gamer then fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 pm

If there aren't any delays...Sony would win. Just look at those games!
Back to top Go down
Copernicus
Seaman Recruit
Copernicus

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Mass Effect 3 confirmed for PC, PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 pm

WHAT ABOUT STEAM COMING TO FUCKING PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will that upset MS??!!!

Steam said that they didn't like PSn that much and now they are working with it? Doesn't that bother MS at all??

L4D can go to PS3!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

I think xbox wins. Smile

Use this as a useful source.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?cat=47
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Copernicus wrote:

Link?
Back to top Go down
Joycey
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Joycey

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Copernicus wrote:

Link?
found through google http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1139850p1.html
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
KonaBro

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

http://www.thekoalition.com/mass-effect-3-announced-coming-to-ps3

I realize this is the Xbox Republic and all but honestly it's time to stop ignoring the PS3 because like it or not, they are competing for our dollars just as hard as Microsoft is and their line-up for next year only confirms that.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm gonna be happy with Forza 4 and Gears of War 3, maybe gonna buy some old Xbox exclusives next year too, like Saints Row 1 and Gears of War 1, memories. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 am

Skycrawler wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.

Nope.

Yes, doesnt take much to run pc game. Even by today's standards. Even PC's that weren't meant for gaming can run fable or left for dead just fine. Sure you may have something with overall graphical properties, but it's still liable to run a full fledged game with few to little problems.

Second time I've been trolled on this forum.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 am

Pickles wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

duh.......
Wink

No... just no.

Nope.

Second time I've been trolled on this forum.

Fuck.
How is this trolling? We're having a surprisingly calm debate about the state of 360/pc partnershp". Why do you *always*(i'm assuming you do)assume those who don't agree with you are just trolls? Geez open up and get over yourself. Nothing personal to you but your ideals of an argument are one sided and sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 am

Please learn to use the Spoiler tag if you're going to Quote pyramid a topic.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 am

Sorry Jamin Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next