This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements  Empty
PostSubject: New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements    New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:00 am

I didnt really know where to put this. But it is incredible.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements    New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 am

I've seen that before, quite a while back. It really is amazing. But I'm skeptical, how fast can those point cloud data draw themselves when you move around in a game? :/ Because the guy said that it only shows pcd that you need to see. So I imagine when you're facing one direction, the point clouds behind you disappear and then as you turn around, they re-draw themselves but wouldn't this be a rather slow process? It may not be efficient enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements    New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:52 am

It's stuff like this that makes me further believe that "gamers" play video games for the novelty of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements    New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Groundbreaking graphical enhancements
Page 1 of 1