This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did Polyphony do in that year?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

What did Polyphony do in that year? Empty
PostSubject: What did Polyphony do in that year?   What did Polyphony do in that year? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes, GT5 has been out for a while now so it seems unnecessary to make any more topics about it. So if you don't care, just don't read this.

Anyway, I was looking through our old ps3 vs 360 topics and found one I made over a year ago:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/360-vs-ps3-f1/gran-turismo-5-looks-better-than-forza-3or-does-it-t348.htm

This was made a year before Gran Turismo was released, and I think a bit before Forza was released.
And what I find so funny is that everything we claimed in that topic, pretty much everything we said is dragging Gran Turismo down, was present in the final version of the game.
Really, take a look.
And what makes it even more funnier is that back then we were already laughing about how long it was taking. Laughing

So what exactly was it that Polyphony were doing in this year? Playing Forza?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

What did Polyphony do in that year?
Page 1 of 1