This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Favorite Song of 2010?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Definitely "Love-Hate-Sex-Pain" by Godsmack.
thank god im not the only one who likes Bring Me The Horizon.
A Day To Remember is BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 am



Amazing vocals. Beautiful melody. Utterly mind-blowing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Invincible wrote:

YES!!!

Pickles wrote:


This album came in in 2010. Not sure why it says 2009.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Invincible wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I thought the music of that was brilliant but I didn't enjoy the vocals.

I thought it all sucked.

Agreed. That's a pretty god awful song all around. The thread must be cleansed by metal.




This album came in in 2010. Not sure why it says 2009.
OMG BEAST SONG!
Very Happy
Wow the vocals even had a hint of Bruce Dickinson-ness XD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 pm



This one is for DW.


A7X KICKS ASS!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 pm

TheAssassin wrote:


This one is for DW.


A7X KICKS ASS!
Kinda liked the song.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:17 am

Bring me the Hairspray! Oh dears. They are from the same town as me and they are unbearable!

My favourite song of this year has to be...

"How to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy" by Fear Factory

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 pm

TheAssassin wrote:


This one is for DW.


A7X KICKS ASS!

Very Happy Thank you for that.
A7X are beaasttt.
I've got their discography, seen them live 2 times so far, I listen to them pretty much every single day and have done so for the last 3 years and they're by far my favorite band.
Followed up by In Flames.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Bring me the Hairspray! Oh dears. They are from the same town as me and they are unbearable!

My favourite song of this year has to be...

"How to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy" by Fear Factory


Badass!! And I'm educated too. Now I know how to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy and now I know that from now on I can call BMTH, bring me the hairspray! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:03 am

DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I thought the music of that was brilliant but I didn't enjoy the vocals.

I thought it all sucked.

u no like? y?

My brothers hated it too but it really speaks to me. It sounds so real to me unlike those other "dark" bands like Slipknot or Avenged Sevenfold. The lead singer just started the band as an outlet for the frustration he felt from his panic attacks. So it's supposed to sound like a breakdown.

i <3 them.



Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 am

DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Bring me the Hairspray! Oh dears. They are from the same town as me and they are unbearable!

My favourite song of this year has to be...

"How to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy" by Fear Factory


Badass!! And I'm educated too. Now I know how to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy and now I know that from now on I can call BMTH, bring me the hairspray! Very Happy

Haha! Glad you like it pal. Happy Birthday by the way, I hope you have a goodun! I feel ruined after my birthday bash last night and i'm going out again tonight for more alcoholic abuse! Shocked
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Bring me the Hairspray! Oh dears. They are from the same town as me and they are unbearable!

My favourite song of this year has to be...

"How to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy" by Fear Factory


Badass!! And I'm educated too. Now I know how to write a metal ballad without sounding like a pussy and now I know that from now on I can call BMTH, bring me the hairspray! Very Happy

Haha! Glad you like it pal. Happy Birthday by the way, I hope you have a goodun! I feel ruined after my birthday bash last night and i'm going out again tonight for more alcoholic abuse! Shocked

Razz Thanks man.

lol hope you had happy birthday too Wink Don't drink toooooo much.

Oh what the hell, go ahead and get wasted Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Listen to this album! :O
Favorite Song of 2010? Grand_Magus_Hammer_North
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




Favorite Song of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song of 2010?   Favorite Song of 2010? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Song of 2010?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» need help writing a song
» did you know that there is a limbo song?
» Favorite Cuisine?
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Your Favorite Musical Decade/Era

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: