This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
Zachwon2
GamerKing
lightlamp
solidstudios
Alan1994
ghost23
KonaBro
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Noelol
tr3ykilla
Pein
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

DemonWolf (Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 am) wrote:
Wow I only just watched the trailer. I didn't care because I was more hyped about Skyrim, naturally.
But now I've watched it I'm excited. It's set on Earth!? Very Happy And more precisely, LONDON?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

London gets destroyed! This is fantastic news seen as i'm a Northener! Hopefully Bioware may realise there are more cities in England than just London and set the game there.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Pein wrote:
was set up in the tower

big ben Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
I'll probably get ME3 on PS3 and Skyrim on 360 depending on which version ends up looking better.

Ofcourse you will. Cuz the PS3 is the superior platform to play ME games on is the Trey. =]

Actually, if you already own ME2 on ps3, ME3 on ps3 makes sense.
But otherwise, 360 is the way to go.

I just think it's stupid to go with the gimped experience when you have the option of doing otherwise.

Mass Effect 1 is much better than an interactive comic will ever be.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm

shows the reapers are getting desperate....and clearly developed a grudge towards humanity.

Protheans prevent reapers from remotely activating the citadel portal.

Reapers: WTF
Reapers: Hey, these Geth guys look like they will help us....oh that Turian should help as well.

ME1 ends

Reapers: WTF Soverign failed us....now WTH do we do!?!?!?!
Reapers: Lets call upon our good old mutatd prothean minions and abduct humans and make a human reaper.....thatll piss them off!

ME2 ends

Reapers: WTF!!!!!! Now the collectors are extinct and we have no way to open the citadel portal.
Reapers: Fuck it.......lets just attack Earth. Damn Humans....never had this big of a pain in the ass since.......EVER.
Reapers: YES........Earth is the new Citadel!

Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:53 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf (Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 am) wrote:
Wow I only just watched the trailer. I didn't care because I was more hyped about Skyrim, naturally.
But now I've watched it I'm excited. It's set on Earth!? Very Happy And more precisely, LONDON?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

London gets destroyed! This is fantastic news seen as i'm a Northener! Hopefully Bioware may realise there are more cities in England than just London and set the game there.

Yes i want to absolutely obliterate England in ME3 after England beat us in the cricket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:19 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
shows the reapers are getting desperate....and clearly developed a grudge towards humanity.

Protheans prevent reapers from remotely activating the citadel portal.

Reapers: WTF
Reapers: Hey, these Geth guys look like they will help us....oh that Turian should help as well.

ME1 ends

Reapers: WTF Soverign failed us....now WTH do we do!?!?!?!
Reapers: Lets call upon our good old mutatd prothean minions and abduct humans and make a human reaper.....thatll piss them off!

ME2 ends

Reapers: WTF!!!!!! Now the collectors are extinct and we have no way to open the citadel portal.
Reapers: Fuck it.......lets just attack Earth. Damn Humans....never had this big of a pain in the ass since.......EVER.
Reapers: YES........Earth is the new Citadel!

That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!   MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2