This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

....The Big 4....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm

YES!!!! I'm getting tickets to sonisphere festival as a christmas present (loads of my friends are going too). And guess who's playing? Oh I've already given it away. THE BIG MOTHERFUCKIN' FOUR! THAT'S RIGHT!!

METALLICA
SLAYER
MEGADETH
ANTHRAX

Ahahahahahahahaha Very Happy

Download sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Megadeth ehh, the rest AWESOME. You lucky bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Very Happy haha tbh I'm not a massive fan of any of those fans (except Metallica) but I'm so hyped because they do epic live performances.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
YES!!!! I'm getting tickets to sonisphere festival as a christmas present (loads of my friends are going too). And guess who's playing? Oh I've already given it away. THE BIG MOTHERFUCKIN' FOUR! THAT'S RIGHT!!

METALLICA
SLAYER
MEGADETH
ANTHRAX

Download sucks.

They are all shit bands.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Very Happy haha tbh I'm not a massive fan of any of those fans (except Metallica) but I'm so hyped because they do epic live performances.
fuck oath they do i saw metlica and it was epic beyond belief
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 am

TheAssassin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

METALLICA
SLAYER
MEGADETH
ANTHRAX

Download sucks.

They are all shit bands.

I agree. Also, I also Slayer live, it was nothing brilliant.

....The Big 4.... 20110227-mirrorlatp_670x0

This is the only festival-ish thing I want to go to, and I think it's going to be a challenge getting there.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 am

TheAssassin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

METALLICA
SLAYER
MEGADETH
ANTHRAX

Download sucks.

They are all shit bands.

So true. All shit. Not a single one has even one decent song. Shit band are shitty!

day walker wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

fuck oath they do i saw metlica and it was epic beyond belief

Very Happy Yes. Exactly. Metallica I'm most hyped about.

▲ wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

METALLICA
SLAYER
MEGADETH
ANTHRAX

Download sucks.
They are all shit bands.

I agree. Also, I also Slayer live, it was nothing brilliant.

....The Big 4.... 20110227-mirrorlatp_670x0

This is the only festival-ish thing I want to go to, and I think it's going to be a challenge getting there.

lol!

whatever you say, man.
Btw I've not seen your posts in a while. Razz I was wondering where you've been.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 am

You're a lucky S.O.B tongue I actually thought this tour was over with.

Hopefully they bring it to the states soon. But it's pretty much up to Metallica if it happens or not. If it does, there's no way I'm missing it. Even if I have to travel 200 miles. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Invincible wrote:

Hopefully they bring it to the states soon. But it's pretty much up to Metallica if it happens or not. If it does, there's no way I'm missing it. Even if I have to travel 200 miles. Smile

haha Very Happy Yeah, it was shocking although not unexpected. So many people predicted it.

And it is happening. Metallica are the main headliner and I also think they talked about it. If you go to sonispherefestivals.com I think theres a written interview with members from all 4 bands (though they're headlining the friday...which is unusual, it seems all the big 4 are playing that day. Weiiirrd).
Anyway, if you just want to see the big 4 you could just buy a Friday ticket when they go on sale.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Invincible wrote:

haha Very Happy Yeah, it was shocking although not unexpected. So many people predicted it.

And it is happening. Metallica are the main headliner and I also think they talked about it. If you go to sonispherefestivals.com I think theres a written interview with members from all 4 bands (though they're headlining the friday...which is unusual, it seems all the big 4 are playing that day. Weiiirrd).
Anyway, if you just want to see the big 4 you could just buy a Friday ticket when they go on sale.

I've seen a little bit of the DVD. It still amazes me seeing Dave and James on the same stage together playing Am I Evil. Just 5 years ago a tour like this was unthinkable. I'm glad they put all their bad blood behind them.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Invincible wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I've seen a little bit of the DVD. It still amazes me seeing Dave and James on the same stage together playing Am I Evil. Just 5 years ago a tour like this was unthinkable. I'm glad they put all their bad blood behind them.

Yeah lol it's quite funny actually xD I wouldn't forgive Ginger Mustaine if he screwed my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

AVENGED SEVENFOLD MOTHERFUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Lucky...
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 am

I just got the concert that was filmed in Sofia from my girlfriend as an early x-mas present. Makes me want to see it live even more. Damn, that was a kickass show.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm

theone. wrote:
AVENGED SEVENFOLD MOTHERFUCKERS!

Only one of the greatest bands ever. Very Happy

Please tell me you're not going to download. :O

I was tempted just for A7X but the lineup so far stinks compared to soni's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

....The Big 4.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....The Big 4....   ....The Big 4.... Empty

Back to top Go down

....The Big 4....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: