This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyborg Match up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 pm

We here a lot of ppl comparing Master Chief to other game characters but what about just pichting him against another Cyborg? I thought Briarios from AppleSeed would be a good contender.

Let me know what you think. I might pitch the winner against another cyborg after.

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 am

NERD FIGHT! NERD FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 pm

i still love it when sony guys say Masterchief vs solid snake

if any of them are familiar with the halo novels and such............snake doesnt stand a chance

on topic, Masterchief, simply due to the shield tech giving him an edge over someone without a shield.

cause they both have dicipline and amazing gun control.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

on topic, Masterchief, simply due to the shield tech giving him an edge over someone without a shield.

Theres one thing I'd like to know, what is MC's armor made outof? I mean for somthing to weigh 1000kgs at only 7ft it dosn't realy make sense to me. anyone have a readout or a skimatic of MkII or even MkIII armor?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Cylon8472 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Theres one thing I'd like to know, what is MC's armor made outof? I mean for somthing to weigh 1000kgs at only 7ft it dosn't realy make sense to me. anyone have a readout or a skimatic of MkII or even MkIII armor?

its only 500 kg and I think your referring to MarkVI armor, the one he is using in Halo 3.

Its in the novel but its the black suit with biofoam injectors. The outer green armor is again in the novel (not gonna look it up).

but it is all moveable inside the suit due to the mini fusion reactor on the back of the armor.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Cylon8472 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

its only 500 kg and I think your referring to MarkVI armor, the one he is using in Halo 3.

Its in the novel but its the black suit with biofoam injectors. The outer green armor is again in the novel (not gonna look it up).

but it is all moveable inside the suit due to the mini fusion reactor on the back of the armor.

so then the reactor is what makes up the bulk of the weight? even 500kgs is realy heavy for a 7ft suit.

I like to see how things would work but I don't have a good understanding of Mc's specs. Going from the game he can't take more than a few hits from a .30 heavy wepon. if Depleted Uranium was being used as the coating for the Mk5 then I could see why it would be so heavy. but then why is it still so vulnerable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyborg Match up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Match up.   Cyborg Match up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Match up.
Page 1 of 1