This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 am

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 am

Dang that's awesome! Imagine the possibilities if it could track your finger movements :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Dang that's awesome! Imagine the possibilities if it could track your finger movements :O

I can think of some games it could use it for Wink rofl


But that would be sweet. Can't hurt to have more accuracy, only more possibilities.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Dang that's awesome! Imagine the possibilities if it could track your finger movements :O

I can think of some games it could use it for Wink rofl


But that would be sweet. Can't hurt to have more accuracy, only more possibilities.

Well, they better. Many games for the Kinect have awful accuracy. The PSMove has better accuracy overall. I know, I tried both.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Dang that's awesome! Imagine the possibilities if it could track your finger movements :O

I can think of some games it could use it for Wink rofl


But that would be sweet. Can't hurt to have more accuracy, only more possibilities.

Well, they better. Many games for the Kinect have awful accuracy. The PSMove has better accuracy overall. I know, I tried both.


Well no shit. The PS Move uses a camera to track a physical object with a big shinning light. Of course it has better accuracy, but its not the 1:1 stuff they promised and a lot of the time it just doesnt work. I know, i tried it.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Wow....I dont want people to see my foot-long. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy   Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Microsoft wants to Quadruple Kinect's accuracy
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» one question i really need an answer
» Large Pages
» New BABW Kinect Game for XBOX 360
» Bill Gates of Microsoft envisions fighting hurricanes by manipulating the sea
» Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Kinect-
Jump to: