This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta Empty
PostSubject: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:11 pm

By buying the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm...

Quote :
A special Xbox 360-only version of Bulletstorm called the "Epic Edition" will include early access to the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta, Epic Games announced this morning.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1140795p1.html?_cmpid=ign1161
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm

This is crap.Because I dont want to buy bulletstorm but I really want to play the Gears 3 beta.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
This is crap.Because I dont want to buy bulletstorm but I really want to play the Gears 3 beta.....

Exactly. Bulletstorm does not look that good at all.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Exactly. Bulletstorm does not look that good at all.

Not to mention bulletstorm costs 60$.Its not like its cheaper like ODST was when the reach beta came out
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

bulletstorm looks awesome.what the hell are you guys smoking? its funny,its creative and has probably one of the most funniest dialogues i have heard..
im getting bulletstorm but i don't want to spend more money on this edition :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Pein wrote:
bulletstorm looks awesome.what the hell are you guys smoking? its funny,its creative and has probably one of the most funniest dialogues i have heard..

Looks pretty boring from all the gameplay I have seen.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm

What the fuck? I don't want to buy Bulletstorm to play the Gears 3 beta. How come they couldn't use Gears 3 to play the beta?!
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

This is crap. People are going to buy Bulletstorm and play the beta instead. When I buy a game, I play the game that I just bought. Not the added beta inside. Terrible move.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Pein wrote:

Says the person who said:

Just Cause 2 isn't good yet gave it 8.5
Dead Rising sucks
Deadly Premonition sucks
Elder Scrolls 4 sucks
Dragon Age has 9/10 graphics
Distraction Penis is the goty (lol I'll let this one slide)
Sniper ghost warrior's story isn't interesting yet gave it a 7.5
Bully has 8.5 graphics when even I, who love the game, think the graphics are not that good for Xbox 360

So yeah...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:

Dead Rising sucks
Deadly Premonition sucks
Elder Scrolls 4 sucks
Bully has 8.5 graphics when even I, who love the game, think the graphics are not that good for Xbox 360

So yeah...

umm....PWND
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Quote :
A special Xbox 360-only version of Bulletstorm called the "Epic Edition" will include early access to the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta, Epic Games announced this morning.

Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Guys you don't need Bulletstorm to get into the beta, read the article next time.

The beta access to just another incentive to get Bulletstorm and I most likely will. Epic are right, the industry has too many unrealistic military shooters who claim to be realistic. Bulletstorm knows that its fucking crazy and it embraces that.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Why not just put the beta on Gears if war 3, that makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm

GamerKing wrote:

That doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

He's being an asshole. He's referencing the fact that people were joking that the retail version of Gears of War 2 was a beta for the title updates about a year later.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

He's being an asshole. He's referencing the fact that people were joking that the retail version of Gears of War 2 was a beta for the title updates about a year later.

Oh I get it lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 am

Well looks like I'm sold for Bulletstorm.

Bulletstorm looks like Borderlands on fucking crack. So many unique executions. It's crazy. With Bulletstorm Epic Edition you get the Gears of War 3 beta 2 months before it comes out to everyone. So that alone to me is worth it.

I bought ODST for the Reach beta and that shit ended up being only 2 weeks and I was left with a less than stellar add-on to Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 am

Alan1994 wrote:

Bulletstorm looks like Borderlands on fucking crack. So many unique executions. It's crazy. With Bulletstorm Epic Edition you get the Gears of War 3 beta 2 months before it comes out to everyone. So that alone to me is worth it.

I bought ODST for the Reach beta and that shit ended up being only 2 weeks and I was left with a less than stellar add-on to Halo 3.

You won't get it 2 months early. Epic have said that they aim for the beta to start around April. Bulletstorm owners will probably get the beta a few weeks earlier.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

You won't get it 2 months early. Epic have said that they aim for the beta to start around April. Bulletstorm owners will probably get the beta a few weeks earlier.

Ahh I see
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:

Dead Rising sucks
Deadly Premonition sucks
Elder Scrolls 4 sucks

So yeah...

i never said that just cause 2 isnt good.
dead rising 1 does suck
deadly premonition sucks too
oblivion doesnt suck,i just think its overrated
i liked dragon's age graphics e_e
i didnt gave it a 7.5..
i gave it a 7..
bully has cool graphics dude..they are much better than the other versions.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Pein wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:

Dead Rising sucks
Deadly Premonition sucks
Elder Scrolls 4 sucks

So yeah...

i never said that just cause 2 isnt good.
dead rising 1 does suck
deadly premonition sucks too
oblivion doesnt suck,i just think its overrated
i liked dragon's age graphics e_e
i didnt gave it a 7.5..
i gave it a 7..
bully has cool graphics dude..they are much better than the other versions.

Oh really? So what did you mean when you sent me "just cause 2? lol?"
Dead Rising doesn't suck. It's a high AA game. 85/100. That says it all.
Deadly Premonition is art! In fact it's better than most games I've played this gen. Better than Gears, better than Uncharted!!!!!!!!!
Oblivion...overrated?? In what way is it overrated? It's the biggest, deepest game ever that is ridiculously addictive.
lol but 9/10? ummmm even the pc version wouldn't be 9/10 visuals. More like 8/10 maximum. The xbox/ps3 version looks inferior!
I believe you gave it 7.5 for story..... but either way, rating boundaries are 6/10 fair, 7/10 good, 8/10 great. by giving it 7 you are implying that the story is good.
Bully looks nasteh tbh. 2d parts of environments, bad resolution, very low poly character models and environments, poor textures. It's better than the other versions but not by much, it still bears way too much in common with the ps2 version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Not getting it either way. I dont like Gears of Wars.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 am

Pein wrote:

Creative??

Please explain.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 am

Pickles wrote:
Pein wrote:

Creative??

Please explain.

Because its FPS not trying to be Call of Duty or Halo. It knows its fuking insane and it embraces it. Watch any trailer or gameplay footage and you will understand. You have your kicking, sliding, that crazy whip and big ass weapons.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 am

Bulletstorm is coming out on the 22nd of Feb.wont be able to get it seeing as im planning to buy KZ3 legendary edition on the same day(both have same release dates).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next