This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proper instructions on how to act...

Go down 
+4
GeneralMLD
Invincible
GamerKing
DarkSwarm85
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Proper instructions on how to act... Empty
PostSubject: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 am

Nice Video!

All Youtube is, is to promote the console war and fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 pm

He makes some good points. But I remember talking about which console is better all the way back in the SNES/Genesis era. Although it was nowhere as extreme as it is today. I think the reason you see so many fanboys this gen is...

1. Everyone and their grandmother has access to the internet.
2. The media. When this gen first stated IGN and G4 did a lot of articles comparing the three consoles which started a wildfire of flame wars.

And like the video said, a big factor is that now gamers have grown up and are spending their own money on gaming instead of their parents. Which makes it more personal and they feel like they have to justify their purchase to everyone. Just crazy.

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 pm

scenerio 4 and 5 for the win Smile

i can troll for entertainment....but at the same time if i say a fact its still a fact no matter what my intentions are

lol pyro at end
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

i can troll for entertainment....but at the same time if i say a fact its still a fact no matter what my intentions are

lol pyro at end
So you're sadistic? Razz
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

lol pyro at end
So you're sadistic? Razz

i guess.......at least on youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Statronika
Seaman Recruit
Statronika

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

lol the ending
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Statronika
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 am

Invincible wrote:
He makes some good points. But I remember talking about which console is better all the way back in the SNES/Genesis era. Although it was nowhere as extreme as it is today. I think the reason you see so many fanboys this gen is...

2. The media. When this gen first stated IGN and G4 did a lot of articles comparing the three consoles which started a wildfire of flame wars.

And like the video said, a big factor is that now gamers have grown up and are spending their own money on gaming instead of their parents. Which makes it more personal and they feel like they have to justify their purchase to everyone. Just crazy.

I hate it when websites do this.

It's why I stopped going to Gamesradar for their "Which console will win 2011" bullshit articles.

Seriously, you expect better from them.
Back to top Go down
G4M3 0V3R x187x
Seaman Recruit
G4M3 0V3R x187x

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 am

the video was a good watch.. the pictures were amusing at times.. he braught up alot of valid points and alot of useless nonsence.. anyway it's still a great video imo..
Back to top Go down
http://www.unique-xpressionz.ca
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Pickles wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I hate it when websites do this.

It's why I stopped going to Gamesradar for their "Which console will win 2011" bullshit articles.

Seriously, you expect better from them.
You have to admit that it brought the gaming industry to a new rise. Cool Well the ambition of the fans at least. As annoying as it is. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper instructions on how to act...   Proper instructions on how to act... Empty

Back to top Go down

Proper instructions on how to act...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: