This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.

Go down 
+5
DarkSwarm85
GeneralMLD
ghost23
Stigma
Freemon34'
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm

I know I'm doing DW's job Razz, but those are some bad polygon counts.

Luger @ 5:03????
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Who the hell is Luger?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Who the hell is Luger?
I love you I love you I love you LUGER!!! I love you I love you I love you
Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. Luger-in-mask-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 am

^^^Sam Fisher wannabe
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^^Sam Fisher wannabe

Sam Fisher is a bitch. The M rated Splinter Cells came out after KZ1 when Luger was gauging out helghast eyeballs then shoving them down rico's throat(I wish the second part of that statement was true Sad . Rico, Fuck you.)
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^^Sam Fisher wannabe

Exactly what I thought

Freemon34' wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^^Sam Fisher wannabe

Sam Fisher is a bitch. The M rated Splinter Cells came out after KZ1 when Luger was gauging out helghast eyeballs then shoving them down rico's throat(I wish the second part of that statement was true Sad . Rico, Fuck you.)

Sam Fisher could headshot this guy while hanging from a pipe on the roof. He ain't no bitch
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 am

splinter cell comes to mind
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 am

Luger is the chick from KZ1.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 am

Freemon34' wrote:

I know I'm doing DW's job Razz, but those are some bad polygon counts.

lol thank you! Very Happy

But actually it is a really good looking game XD

Though it's true.. In a gameplay video I was shocked at how sub-par the graphics are in some areas. Neutral
In general the game looks nice but I think they had to make some cutbacks in visuals from introducing split screen multiplayer to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

1:54 looks fugly tbh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 am

Game looks amazing while running, stills never do a game justice. Also says at the top "preview code". Stop nit picking.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 am

The graphics look great.No idea how you say they look bad yet they have more polygons than 90% of the shooters out there.Besides, the game hasnt come out yet

@Freemon
That isnt Luger, its Jammer(new character).Ive watched alot of leaked campaign gameplay and Jammer has spoken plenty of times.I know her name is jammer because thats what the subtitles state her name as.I havnt seen Natko once in KZ 3 yet so maybe he died?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Graphics look great. And Freemon isa troll... Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
The graphics look great.No idea how you say they look bad yet they have more polygons than 90% of the shooters out there.Besides, the game hasnt come out yet

@Freemon
That isnt Luger, its Jammer(new character).Ive watched alot of leaked campaign gameplay and Jammer has spoken plenty of times.I know her name is jammer because thats what the subtitles state her name as.I havnt seen Natko once in KZ 3 yet so maybe he died?

That's kinda of a spoiler. Use the spoiler thing when discussing the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

People actually care about the Killzone campaign?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
People actually care about the Killzone campaign?

I thought the Killzone 2 campaign was very fun. Awesome battles.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

@Freemon

The simple answer to your question, Radec killed him in KZ2. Or maybe it was garza? I mix the 2 up.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 am

Freemon34' wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

@Freemon

The simple answer to your question, Radec killed him in KZ2. Or maybe it was garza? I mix the 2 up.

Radec killed Garza, not Natko

@Stoney
How is it a spoiler?Its just an observation that anybody could see.Its not like I confirmed Natko's death(I dont know what happened to him, I just didnt see him) and I just told a new characters name so I honestly cant see how its a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.   Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return. Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 graphics SUCK!!! And Luger may return.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: