This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 pm

I'ts out today.. GO GET IT.. HELL YEAH BAD COMPANY 2!!!!



How can blackflops compare to BBC2?????????
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Looking really good! I need to pick this game up.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I will get it after the holidays... Dont have any points on my account and im going home to my parents over the holiday.

Im so looking forward to killing, scorched earth, napalm, flame-thrower and fucking AK-47!!!



TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Looking really good! I need to pick this game up.

You really need to, Battlefield has always been good! And atleast EA lets Dice have some creativity unlike Activision and CoD creators Razz


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:
I'ts out today.. GO GET IT.. HELL YEAH BAD COMPANY 2!!!!



How can blackflops compare to BBC2?????????


This kicks the shit out of Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Looking really good! I need to pick this game up.

You really need to, Battlefield has always been good! And atleast EA lets Dice have some creativity unlike Activision and CoD creators Razz



I had it for PS3, I just haven't gotten around to rebuying it for 360.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

getting it soon..it looks a lot more fun than black ops
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:37 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
tr3ykilla wrote:
I'ts out today.. GO GET IT.. HELL YEAH BAD COMPANY 2!!!!



How can blackflops compare to BBC2?????????


This kicks the shit out of Black Ops.

HELL YEAH 100 TIMES BETTER
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 30
Location : Lawlalwaw

BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Looking really good! I need to pick this game up.

You really need to, Battlefield has always been good! And atleast EA lets Dice have some creativity unlike Activision and CoD creators Razz



I had it for PS3, I just haven't gotten around to rebuying it for 360.
same for me, im re-buying it tomorrow tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7   BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BFBC2 Vietnam, VIP Map Pack 7
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Universe Classic Avengers 3 pack (or 5 pack..?)
» Bloodsport DVDRips XviD PACK - all 4 movies
» iChess Pack for iphone
» MOTUC Great Unrest Weapons Pack Zoar eagle
» [YGO] Duelist Pack : Battle City

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: