This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best exclusives of 2010

Go down 
+6
GeneralMLD
Stigma
Pickles
Jamin
ghost23
Shin_Akuma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

...I don't see how having a male furry avatar makes any difference. You still have an anthro character as your pic. Wink
And I wasn't implying anything.
You can call it a catgirl but it doesn't change the fact that it's a furry. It has animal qualities. What more needs to be said? It's more human than animal but it's still part animal. Whatever furries see in furry pics, you see in that pic.
Razz

Anyway you've lost me a bit with the whole preference thing. I've lost track of the whole debate But still, you said the reason why xbox would get sold first is because you can play those games on your pc.. Well you may be talking about personal preference, that the ones you like can be ran on your pc, but either way it is a fact that you are left with more games than ps3 still and so your original point is meaningless. >:]
Didn't you have an oblivion khajiit avatar earlier? Razz

My original point was about my personal preference but let's just drop that farao

Alan1994 wrote:
Don't you get it NightFang? Last place don't have rights to an opinion.

Go crawl back to the Sony Defence Force while you can. Playslave.
lol!

True Razz I did have a Khajiit. But that's not due to the fact that he is a khajiit, it's because the character himself made me lol. He's called Bhisha and he's on The Shivering Isles. He's obsessed with dogs.
And okay we drop it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:36 am

Jamin wrote:
Demonwolf, calling a catgirl or wolfgirl a furry, pretty...stupid. XD For goodness sake, you should know the difference. Do I needz ta' show ya? =P

Sorry I don't know much about furries but that fits my criteria for a furry Laughing
And yes you do need to show me .... for the lulz Neutral
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 am

BlackStigma wrote:

That's a wolfgirl, noob.
I know rendeer

I was replying to Demonwolf that I had a character with cat ears and tail saying it was furry!

There's still a difference between wolf/cat girls and furry.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

That's a wolfgirl, noob.
I know rendeer

I was replying to Demonwolf that I had a character with cat ears and tail saying it was furry!

There's still a difference between wolf/cat girls and furry.

lol dressing it up with another name isn't helping your case Wink
It's just as uncool as a furry.

As are the "hot" pokemon pics ..... really, Blackbuster Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Best exclusives of 2010 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best exclusives of 2010
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: