This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got a Gamecube.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 am

Let's get this out of the way first. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What games should I get for it? I've already decided on the REmake and RE 0.

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 am

Eternal Darkness....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Gamecube ftw!
If you can find it online, get the Zelda collectors edition thing which contains two of the snes Zelda titles and the two on N64. Ocarina Of time and Majoras Mask. I was lucky enough to get it for free but I would've happily paid about £30 for it.

I had quite a bit of fun with Star Wars Jedi Outcast 2 on split screen.

REmake was rather dull to me. I enjoyed it for a few hours then just couldn't be bothered.

Marioparty games are good fun too.

If you ever missed out on GUN, it's a classic. Get it. It's the last-gen Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Revolver isn't worth getting imo.

Broken Sword the Sleeping Dragon shouldn't be missed either. Even if you've not played the other titles, it's very fun if a bit slow at times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Broken Sword the Sleeping Dragon shouldn't be missed either. Even if you've not played the other titles, it's very fun if a bit slow at times.

I don't think that's on the Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

I don't think that's on the Gamecube.

Oops. You're right. I own it on ps2 and pc. I forgot it's not on NGC Laughing

Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

I didn't hear anyone say that in a while.
SSBM is a great game to get.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Teckno wrote:

So true. One of my favourites. I facepalm every time someone uses pink captain falcon though...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Gamecube ftw!
If you can find it online, get the Zelda collectors edition thing which contains two of the snes Zelda titles and the two on N64. Ocarina Of time and Majoras Mask. I was lucky enough to get it for free but I would've happily paid about £30 for it.

REmake was rather dull to me. I enjoyed it for a few hours then just couldn't be bothered.

If you ever missed out on GUN, it's a classic. Get it. It's the last-gen Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Revolver isn't worth getting imo.

So I've already decided on the Zelda's collector's thing, Eternal Darkness, that Super Smash Bros. game, maybe Star Wars Jedi Outcast.

Also Gun is on the 360....

Anymore games?
Back to top Go down
Teckno

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Teckno wrote:

So true. One of my favourites. I facepalm every time someone uses pink captain falcon though...
I know right! It's quite sadning to see someone as awesome as that reduced to such gay ways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am

Super mario sunshine and luigi's mansion were pure epic.Dont forget Metroid Prime games(best games on the GC)
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Super mario sunshine and luigi's mansion were pure epic.
I got a Gamecube. 00635f78be1a334b801aa11
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 am

Pickles wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Gamecube ftw!

So I've already decided on the Zelda's collector's thing, Eternal Darkness, that Super Smash Bros. game, maybe Star Wars Jedi Outcast.

Also Gun is on the 360....

Anymore games?

GUN is on 360 but it's effectively a last-gen game. You should play it on the system it was made for. I don't think I'd enjoy it on xbox because you do expect more from a current gen system, at least if you've played it before last-gen and see no improvements in the next gen version. Psp version's cool though.

Here, gamecube version:
I got a Gamecube. Gun03
xbox 360 version:
I got a Gamecube. GUN_2_500
Widescreen...that's it.

I'd recommend
Mariokart
Super Smash Bros Melee
Soul Calibur 2 (play as link)
Warioware
Sonic Adventure DX (you can get it on 360 but with the dx upgrade you'll end up paying more than if you get it for gamecube I reckon)
Super Monkey Ball
TUROK EVOLUTION - I never completed single player but split screen multiplayer was legendary. Highly recommend!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a Gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a Gamecube.   I got a Gamecube. Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a Gamecube.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Nintendo-
Jump to: