This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master Chief vs Commander Shepard

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who wins?
Chief
Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Vote_lcap65%Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Shepard
Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Vote_lcap35%Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Me and my friend were having a debate on who would win.
I want to hear you guys.
Who wins.
2 hours of prep.
Bloodlusted.
Who wins?
Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Mass-effect-2-shepard

or

Master Chief vs Commander Shepard 378
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Well if it's a one on one fight I think the 7'2, 1000lbs super solider has a slight advantage. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Stoney wrote:
Well if it's a one on one fight I think the 7'2, 1000lbs super solider has a slight advantage. Razz

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Cheif.He would destroy shepard in a fight not to mention he looks alot more badasss in the pics
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Bio-augmented super solider with enhanced neural response and chemically strengthened muscles. Master Chief would win even without his armor on.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 am

both have shields but chief has thicker armor and augmented muscles/bones/reaction time.

not to mention he has been trained since age 6.....

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:58 am

shephard..come on he took on all the geth,stopped saren and sovereign,got all the most badass people from all the alien races in me2 and stopped the collectors at the end which seemed impossible,and in me3 he is going to save the earth and bring all the other races to finish the fight..so for me..im voting for shephard
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 am

In a fight, Master Chief of course.
But Shepherd is a more interesting character in the games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 am

Pein wrote:
shephard..come on he took on all the geth,stopped saren and sovereign,got all the most badass people from all the alien races in me2 and stopped the collectors at the end which seemed impossible,and in me3 he is going to save the earth and bring all the other races to finish the fight..so for me..im voting for shephard

Yea, and Master Cheif stopped Halo from wiping out the entire galaxy....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Pein wrote:

lol you've got him there. That being said I do like Shepherd as a character more. But Garrus pwnz them all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:47 am

Chief rarely says a thing. but he wins in a fight
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Pein wrote:

Plus Shepard had a whole team with him. Chief is all by himself and he still owns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Chief would win in a fight, but Shepard is a hell of a better character. Chief is boring and stale.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Chief would win in a fight, but Shepard is a hell of a better character. Chief is boring and stale.

hes a silent protagonist in the games(Silent protagonists are better imo) but he is actually a very good character if youve read the novels.And he sure as hell isnt stale or boring.I mean seriously, kicking covvie ass, then flood ass then blowing up Halo is stale and boring my ass.

Read Fall of Reach.REALLY good novel
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

hes a silent protagonist in the games(Silent protagonists are better imo) but he is actually a very good character if youve read the novels.And he sure as hell isnt stale or boring.I mean seriously, kicking covvie ass, then flood ass then blowing up Halo is stale and boring my ass.

Silent protaganist's better? No way. And he's technically not a silent protagnist, he has a VA and quiet a few lines. It's just none are very memorable.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Stoney wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Silent protaganist's better? No way. And he's technically not a silent protagnist, he has a VA and quiet a few lines. It's just none are very memorable.

Well hes mostly a silent protagonist.He technicaly isnt but hes bassically like one.Yea, I prefer protagonists that dont talk in shooters.i find onest hat talk much get a little annoying.Like Kratos and sometimes snake(he and his friends dont know when to shut the hell up).For example, "Ahh look its a huge metal gear thats about to blow us to peices!!Time to go on a 20min confusing and complex explanation of something before we fight it!!".MGS is still epic though

Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Master Chief would win. Commander Shepard is the better character though.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 am

Stoney wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

o rly?

"I need a weapon"

"Finishing this fight"

those come to mind

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:18 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

o rly?

"I need a weapon"

"Finishing this fight"

those come to mind

Don't forget the greatest line of them all: "Wake me, when you need me"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Pein wrote:

thats going to be the same with shephard.so what you said didnt really has big difference than shephard
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

mario wins hands down
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

o rly?

"I need a weapon"

"Finishing this fight"

those come to mind

That particular one strengthens my case.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

But how is John a boring character. I find him very unique.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 am

Pein wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Pein wrote:

thats going to be the same with shephard.so what you said didnt really has big difference than shephard

The reapers are shit compared to the flood(seeing as the flood could beat them if wanted) and even when the Reapers exterminate all civilization in the galaxy, life still grows back.The Halo arrays=total annihilattion of sentient life forever

The Reapers arent as hard to exterminate as the flood is.The more weapons, tech and soldiers you have, the more the flood will kick your ass.And before you say "Reapers cant be infected by the flood", yes they can.and they have infected non organic things plenty of times before.

One thing you got to remember about this is that we dont know everything about the reapers,flood or forerunner yet.

Shepard wouldnt be a big threat to Cheif at all.Cheif is stronger and has done much more than shepard has.
Back to top Go down
Juan Mario
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Both of them have shields, both of them are enhaced superhumans (if we are speaking about Mass Effect 2 Shepard), if we are asuming that Shepard is a soldier, that would be a hell of a fight, but in the end most probably Master Chief would be victorious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief vs Commander Shepard   Master Chief vs Commander Shepard Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Chief vs Commander Shepard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next