This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. Empty
PostSubject: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

I'm all for animal rights and all(I'm vegan) but PETA always makes me uneasy just hearing there name...
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 am

O_O

not what i had in my mind >_>
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:43 am

Being vegan = more idiot then ever Wink

PETA and every other greenpeace group is a bunch of morrons! I hope they get raped by a horny polar bear!

As for being a vegan/vegetarian is also idiotic, you see the human diet has be evolving for over millions of years and we have always been eating meat, we are Omnivores. And for people to stop eating meat has a 90% higher chance to get internal failures and lack of iron in the body then a person that is having a normal diet.

As for animal cruelty, no. Killing a cow just to eat them is not always animal cruelty. Halal-slaughter is however always cruel.

We are humans, we are bound to destroy the world somehow, it is just a mather of time. The good thing about PETA and other groups is that if they attack a boat, the captain is under world sea law allowed to shoot at them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 am

I feel sorry for people that never had a Whopper meal or Big Mac or even BBQ spare ribs. Damn, you Vegans are missing out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Being vegan = more idiot then ever Wink

PETA and every other greenpeace group is a bunch of morrons! I hope they get raped by a horny polar bear!

As for being a vegan/vegetarian is also idiotic, you see the human diet has be evolving for over millions of years and we have always been eating meat, we are Omnivores. And for people to stop eating meat has a 90% higher chance to get internal failures and lack of iron in the body then a person that is having a normal diet.

As for animal cruelty, no. Killing a cow just to eat them is not always animal cruelty. Halal-slaughter is however always cruel.

We are humans, we are bound to destroy the world somehow, it is just a mather of time. The good thing about PETA and other groups is that if they attack a boat, the captain is under world sea law allowed to shoot at them Very Happy

facepalm.jpg

Anyways back on topic.

They should have just picked Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

If you go to one of the in-game stores, you can buy a vegan cookbook and it raises your stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.   Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Peta praises Adult Swim flash games for being animal friendly.
Page 1 of 1