This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most frustrating game ever!

Go down 
+6
DemonWolf
buddhapride69
II XShogunX II
Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
dreadraptor85
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Most frustrating game ever! Empty
PostSubject: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

Pick 1 and explain why it is.

Evil or Very Mad

Mine would bet the Ninja Gaiden series.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

I Wanna Be The Guy

Look it up, it's free for PC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am

Trials HD... just pure anger management game, when you get to higher levels, you will get angry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Trials HD... just pure anger management game, when you get to higher levels, you will get angry.

I've seen some screenshots of that game. It's an Xbox Live Arcade game isn't it?

Is it fun or just frustrating? I like a challenge but I also like finishing a game and if it's too hard I'd probably quit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:27 am

Street fighter 4.

Now before you say "WTF", hear me out.

One thing about that game is so broken it hurts, the Shoryuken. That damn move goes through EVERYTHING and stops all other moves in the game. It stops Ultra moves in their tracks. The Shoryuken comes out so fast that when you knock a guy down and walk up to him he does that that move off his fucking back and it knocks you away. I HATE that shit. People just pick Ken or Ryu and spam that shit whenever you get close, the only thing you can do against that move is block, you cannot counter it or hit through it, ever.

Good Lord don't get me started on Sagat, that has to be the most overpowered character I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I've seen some screenshots of that game. It's an Xbox Live Arcade game isn't it?

Is it fun or just frustrating? I like a challenge but I also like finishing a game and if it's too hard I'd probably quit.

Its an XBLA title.

Its both fun and frustrating, very challenging levels when you get to hard and extreme, not unbeatable. Just freaking hard!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 am

fallout 3 gave me the shits
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 am

Mass Effect!
I spent over 10 hours on the same spot and I kept getting my vehicle destroyed by these enemies which I had trouble killing (and therefore had to restart the entire section again over and over) and then of course, later on I realised that if I pressed R analog stick in, I could zoom in on my weapon scope and shoot the enemies in advance.
Typical...

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:38 am

Dead Rising, I hate that stupid game
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 am

tr3ykilla wrote:
Dead Rising, I hate that stupid game

i loved it tongue
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:06 pm

cod 4 plus cod world at war as the veteran levels made me want to kill myself because the levels are so damn annoying and also because of the multiplayer where everyone chooses martyrdom or juggernaut and uses rifle grenades ALL THE TIME and the fact that people cant stop fricking camping! IT PISSES ME OFF TO SOME DEGREE!
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 pm

gears of war updates everytime theres an update the game gets worse online Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:42 pm

hmmmm............ i think MKDA online its horrible everyone takes johnny cage and spam A Xor B
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Mass Effect!
I spent over 10 hours on the same spot and I kept getting my vehicle destroyed by these enemies which I had trouble killing (and therefore had to restart the entire section again over and over) and then of course, later on I realised that if I pressed R analog stick in, I could zoom in on my weapon scope and shoot the enemies in advance.
Typical...

lol

I did the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most frustrating game ever!   Most frustrating game ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Most frustrating game ever!
Page 1 of 1