This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DELETED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

DELETED                       Empty
PostSubject: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

DELETED

Last edited by txtman8095 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELETED)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah i don't understand that either
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Cry more. seriously, is it THAT big of a deal? fanboy threads are pretty pointless anyway. geez don't get so upset over it Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 am

I've only spent a bit of time there but it seemed to me that they were very quick to lock threads before some people had even a chance to say something.
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm

solidstudios wrote:
Cry more. seriously, is it THAT big of a deal? fanboy threads are pretty pointless anyway. geez don't get so upset over it Razz

Its a big deal because I had 140+ people reply to my posts and making fun of the fanboys good shit, we had a laugh out of it

Last edited by txtman8095 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 pm

txtman8095 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

Its a big deal because I had 140+ people reply to my posts and making fun of the fanboys good shit, we had a laugh out it until Zillah gets butthurt for some reason I don't even understand!
well Zillah will be Zillah. tell him to unlock or something. or ask him why or something
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am

solidstudios wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

Its a big deal because I had 140+ people reply to my posts and making fun of the fanboys good shit, we had a laugh out it until Zillah gets butthurt for some reason I don't even understand!
well Zillah will be Zillah. tell him to unlock or something. or ask him why or something

Tried and NO reply as I expected there can't posspibly be an explanation for Zillah, he's F*cking GAY! I also told him to stay the F*ck away from my posts and as usual NO reply what a F*CKING P*55y
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

So you base the site on one user? And did you really make this thread cause your sad zillah locked your threads.. Comon.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 am

At first PS3N was like:
DELETED                       400px-Trollface

But then

They where like:

DELETED                       Forever+alone+face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Dude,cry me a river and then build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!You take this shit so seriously and fanboys so seriously.You made a thread over there bitching about us(which shows that your butthurt) and then Zillah says "boo hoo" because its not a big deal.

This stuff aint made to be taken seriously.Calm down dude
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Dude,cry me a river and then build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!You take this shit so seriously and fanboys so seriously.You made a thread over there bitching about us(which shows that your butthurt) and then Zillah says "boo hoo" because its not a big deal.

This stuff aint made to be taken seriously.Calm down dude

I was talking about 2hottie69 and Pyro2000x(pu55y2000x, OH yeah Im reall butthurt) and its not the fact it was about fanboys its the fact it got a lot of views and it was funny, so do I really take this shit too seriously? That post was COMPLETELY 100% true, but it wasn't meant to be taken seriously so tell me, why does a section of the forum tell you the instruction to to talk about the "fanboys' idiocies" and have an example of it lock your threads when you do exactly that? Seriously would you yell at someone if you tell someone to turn on the TV and when you do turn it on, you get mad at them?
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Teckno wrote:
So you base the site on one user? And did you really make this thread cause your sad zillah locked your threads.. Comon.

No weren't you reading at ALL? They removed the most populated topic on this forum and locked out the ones that made sense
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 am

Cry me a fuckin river for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DELETED    DELETED                       Empty

Back to top Go down

DELETED
Page 1 of 1