This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN

Go down 
3 posters

How much do you agree with me that Kotick should burn in hell for milking the games?
LOLOLOL HE KICKED OUT HIS BEST PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE TRYING TO BE NICE TO EA (HELD BACK STIMULUS PACKAGE 2 MONTHS SO EA CAN RELEASE BC2)
MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_lcap14%MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Seriously tho guise we need to chop his face off and feed it to IW
MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_lcap14%MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
i found the light in my life, thanks Black Cows!
 14% [ 1 ]
dude cod sucks
MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_lcap57%MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Empty
PostSubject: MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN    MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:35 am

I'm sorry if my few posts here implied that I enjoyed any Call of Duty after WaW (it wasn't great, but it was decent. Sorta like how Mafia II is a less amazing GTA4 in the 40s, WaW is a less amazing COD4 in the 40s). I stopped playing BlOps in December and until now the sales, hype, and reviews have brainwashed my forgotten brain into thinking it's a good game. I just had an hour of both games out of curiosity and I just realized how much I hate both of them.

MW2
---
shitty campy maps
shitty no-skill perks
shitty no-skill guns
shitty no-skill equipment
shitty co-op mode
shitty plot
shitty singleplayer length
shitty character depth
shitty cheap frustration
shitty demographic
shitty same modes no innovation

TOTAL VERDICT: 2/100
Box art looks intriguing.

BlOps
---
shitty zombies
shitty Dead Ops
shitty plot
shitty AI
shitty bugs
shitty lag
shitty hit detection
shitty no-innovation in gameplay
shitty stealing wager match from CS
shitty multiplayer
shitty no-thought open maps
shitty demographic

TOTAL VERDICT: 30/100
It cleaned up a mess but better games can still be found for a lower price. Zombies feel slow in comparison to other zombie games, plot is still shit, nothing has been done to the gameplay, Wager Match is an old idea.

A better way to spend your money if you consider MW2
-----
Half-Life 2 ($10)
Story is a shitload more intriguing and sense-making, it's longer, had a more psychological effect on me, gameplay is alot more simplistic and no shitty ADS (some games do ADS right, such as WWII CoD, and others do them wrong, such as MW2)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ($35)
More tactical, takes more skill, maps are less campy, less shitty perks and frustration. Vietnam is alot more fun than Spec Ops, which is basically the singleplayer with a changed objective.

You saved 15 dollars, 14.5 tons of frustration and cheapness, 1 nonsensical plot, and billions of embarrassing childish players. You also gained a fun and tactical multiplayer, a DLC that's worth what it costs, a great and simple story, and a non-abused setting.

A better way to spend your money if you consider BlOps
-----
Half-Life 2 ($10)
Story is a shitload more intriguing and sense-making, it's longer, had a more psychological effect on me, gameplay is alot more simplistic and no shitty ADS (some games do ADS right, such as WWII CoD, and others do them wrong, such as BlOps)
If you're wondering why I just copypasta from MW2, it's because MW2 and BlOps are the same fucking game.

Counter-Strike: Source ($20)
Wager match was stolen from this game, this game requires more skill, maps are less campy, gameplay is simpler and fun to get into, lot less cheapness going on, way better community

Left 4 Dead 2 ($20)
If you think you have such a hilarious zombie mode, kiddies, try out L4D2. Zombies act like zombies and not mildly-stimulated weak hungry people who desire to slowly look at you while you're holding a gun. This game requires more skill, it comes with a campaign (if BlOps: Zombies were released alone, it would be 25 bucks, with no campaign and 3 maps), DLC is free, there are more modes, more zombies, more guns, and if you think your political shit is funny, it is for 15 minutes and then it gets old. L4D2's hilarious zombies never gets old. (L4D was funnier, Bill/Francis were hilarious and so was PILLZ HEARE, L4D2's zombies look fat ugly and funny, not that funny after a while but alot funnier than corny political shit)

You saved 10 dollars, a milked game, a shitty plot, a skill-less multiplayer, an empty co-op mode, terrible lag and hit detectiion. You gained a great plot, simplistic gameplay that's fun to get into, a never-ending multiplayer game with endless updates and countless people, and a full fun-filled zombie game.

COD SERIES IS DEAD, BF IS TAKING THE LEAD.
IF ACTIVSION WANTS TO SELL TO OBESE 6 YEAR OLDS, I RECOMMEND THEM TO CONTINUE UNTIL THEY'RE 9 OR SO, REALIZE IT'S REPETITIVE SHIT, STOP PLAYING, AND EVERYONE ON THE DEV TEAM AND ACTIVISION GO BANKRUPT.
IF THEY WISH TO HAVE A LONG RUNNING SERIES I RECOMMEND THIS:
'OK, some things, like 3D and political zombies, are gimmicks. Destructible environments ARE NOT GIMMICKS. They're fun and tactical, and they create a whole new playing level and strategic thought. Skill may actually be involved in FPSes with destructible environments.

But they need more than destructible environments. We're due for 4 games worth of innovation (WaW, MW2, BlOps, MW3). They need an understandable plot--screw Hans Zimmer, hire Stephen King and get some licensed songs. They also need more length in their singleplayer. If singleplayer keeps on being shit and they charge 60 (a multiplayer only should cost at most 45) then that's Activision shitty greedy fucking a-holes faults. They also need a funner co-op mode, MW2's was shit, and BlOps got old, fast. Campaign co-op w/ split-screen co-op will do. And they need more new modes. Think of some, IW, think! And don't just try and copy CS or other games like BlOps, but actually think of new modes. Also, implement more skill-requiring gameplay mechanics. Completely redo the perks (Sleight of Hand, Bling, Steady Aim, and Ninja can stay, Marathon/Lightweight/Stopping Power HAVE to go, others have to be altered), redo the weapons, no Akimbo on anything, anything at all, not anything at all but pistols (semi-auto and auto pistols). Make open maps with alot of buildings that you CAN'T GET INTO. Also, no hiding spots or camping places or anything like that, make sure all corners are reflex angles. As for gameplay, I'd recommend making Hardcore playlists for ALL of the modes, putting in dedicated servers, and making Hardcore no respawn till next round. Take out ALOT of the HUD, you can't see enemies AT ALL and objectives shouldn't be labeled on the HUD. Games will take more time and gamers will explore the maps more, also take out reload-keep-bullets-from-last-clip, make scoping longer, make the guns less powerful and more balanced, no semi-auto snipers, no optics for snipers other than scopes, all 1-shot shotguns should be pump-action. For suspense, take away the fact that you can see your ammo, so you don't know if you should reload (waste ammo?) or not (run out in firefight)?, the only way you should know is that you take out your magazine and it tells you whether it's light or heavy.
NO KILLSTREAKS WHATSOEVER.
Predetermined spawn points. It'd be ALOT more of a team game if this happened.

Oh, yeah. Vehicles. 2 tanks, 2 helis, 2 jeeps, one on each side of the spawn bases. LMGs can take out planes and helis, FMJ bullets (only available to snipers, but there IS more damage) and LMGs can take out the engine of a tank (so that it can still fire, but it can't move) so the LMG can finish it off, and anything can pop the wheels off a jeep (which is essentially just a really fast car).

THIS WOULD SAVE THE FUCKING SERIES AND LAUNCH YOUR SALES TO 2 BILLION DOLLARS PER DAY'
-The great humanitarian BCOI
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN    MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

Ah but you see, all the people that play Call of Duty multiplayer think the game is amazing as it is and enjoy all the overpowered, unbalanced perks, weapons and killstreaks. It makes them feel powerful because they lack the necessary skills and maturity to play a proper FPS
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN    MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

This reminds me of a comic I read.

OP: ''Call of Duty sucks.''
People: *Continue playing CoD*
OP: ''It's just the same thing ever year.''
People: *Continue playing CoD*
OP: STOP HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN    MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Sometimes I just use the disc as a frisbee when I'm waiting for my TF2 community maps to download. Something CoD doesn't have-mods or maps.
Sinetunes I use the disc as a frisbee when I die in Counter-Strike:Something CoD doesn't have-skill requiring.

SHIT IN MY ASS COD SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN    MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN  Empty

Back to top Go down

MY APOLOGIES TO ANY CONFUSED MAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: