This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 pm

So I was planning to get an Xbox 360 next month when my mom informed me that she wouldn't let me install Windows XP on her Mac so I can play games. That means all that money for the 360 is going to a gaming PC, because you console peasants can spew hatred towards each other over the littlest things (Just because Portal 2 has Steamworks for PS3 which allows them to play with PC, you're saying PS3 has Steam fully? No.), but PC is the true master-race. I would've bought a 360 because I thought I already had a PC, but as you can see, I don't. And as you can see, this is an Xbox 360 forum... so, I might not come here as much. I'll unsuscribe any e-mails, probably a post a day or none at all because I do one forum at a time and I might be moving to G7 Forum... so yeah. Bye.

Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 32

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am

Console+PC=True master race
2 or more consoles=Master race Jr.
PC only =Slightly better than single-console elitists, but still a dick and missing out on a lot of great games
Single console only=fanboy retards missing out on a lot of games, who delude themselves into thinking their one console is the be all, end all and everything else isn't worth owning. E.G, 90% of this forum.

Good for you on deciding on a medium, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not missing out on anything by not owning a console.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 am

cigar wrote:
Console+PC=True master race
2 or more consoles=Master race Jr.
PC only =Slightly better than single-console elitists, but still a dick and missing out on a lot of great games
Single console only=fanboy retards missing out on a lot of games, who delude themselves into thinking their one console is the be all, end all and everything else isn't worth owning. E.G, 90% of this forum.

Good for you on deciding on a medium, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not missing out on anything by not owning a console.

You know that maybe some people only have the money to buy only one system to play on or simply don't have the time to play every single release that comes out. Also, 90% of this forum doesn't even post anymore so there is no plausible way you came to the conclusion that 90% of this forum are single console fanboys.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 32

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 am

ghost23 wrote:
cigar wrote:
Console+PC=True master race
2 or more consoles=Master race Jr.
PC only =Slightly better than single-console elitists, but still a dick and missing out on a lot of great games
Single console only=fanboy retards missing out on a lot of games, who delude themselves into thinking their one console is the be all, end all and everything else isn't worth owning. E.G, 90% of this forum.

Good for you on deciding on a medium, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not missing out on anything by not owning a console.

You know that maybe some people only have the money to buy only one system to play on or simply don't have the time to play every single release that comes out. Also, 90% of this forum doesn't even post anymore so there is no plausible way you came to the conclusion that 90% of this forum are single console fanboys.

Those stickies in the console wars section beg to differ
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 am

No, he was talking about 90 percent of the 10 percent that stay here Smile.

Really, the only thing that I think I'm missing out on are Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell: Conviction. I own a PS3 so I'm master-race Smile. I change my mind about the PS3 being terrible. I guess I was just mad that the DualShock 3 was a plastic crapfest that broke in half when dropped from a 10 foot shelf, but there is one great 3rd party controller (Power Elite Pro or something like that), so I'm not mad anymore LOL
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

cigar wrote:
Console+PC=True master race
2 or more consoles=Master race Jr.
PC only =Slightly better than single-console elitists, but still a dick and missing out on a lot of great games
Single console only=fanboy retards missing out on a lot of games, who delude themselves into thinking their one console is the be all, end all and everything else isn't worth owning. E.G, 90% of this forum.

Good for you on deciding on a medium, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not missing out on anything by not owning a console.
Couldn't agree with this post more. Owning one console and being a fanboy about it is retarded.

I don't game on my 360, OP, and I still come here. There's still a reason to post regardless, but if you don't wanna cya.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 32

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 am

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

Well I put in "console" just to be vague... But I concur 100%

My master race is Wii+PS3+PC... I stopped renewing my XBL membership last year like the first month that Reach came out
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 am

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

lol really?
Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC... So i don't know what you are talking about there.

There are plenty of other reasons to own a 360. You have the entire Halo series, Gears of War 2 and 3, Alan Wake like you mentioned, Forza Motorsport, a large selection of Kinect titles and you don't get lazy ports of goods games such as Assassin's Creed II, Splinter Cell Conviction.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 32

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

lol really?
Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC... So i don't know what you are talking about there.

There are plenty of other reasons to own a 360. You have the entire Halo series, Gears of War 2 and 3, Alan Wake like you mentioned, Forza Motorsport, a large selection of Kinect titles and you don't get lazy ports of goods games such as Assassin's Creed II, Splinter Cell Conviction.

ACII was nowhere near a lazy port, there's no way you'd have noticed the differences if this forum didn't have such a boner for lensoftruth...

SC:C was great but the PC port was ass, I'll give you that... I'm glad I got to play it on 360, even though it only provided ephemeral entertainment. And most multi-console gamers don't have a need to play the Halo games, and cover-based TPS games are a dime-a-dozen. Gears isn't a must-play title.

Also, lol Kinect
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Ummmmm...ok. Bye.
*Goes to G7*
Hi.

And nice avatar. Rubberfruit makes me ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 pm

What failure this the OP is.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

lol really?
Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC... So i don't know what you are talking about there.

There are plenty of other reasons to own a 360. You have the entire Halo series, Gears of War 2 and 3, Alan Wake like you mentioned, Forza Motorsport, a large selection of Kinect titles and you don't get lazy ports of goods games such as Assassin's Creed II, Splinter Cell Conviction.

Oh, just because it's a 'lazy'port' means it's a bad game? I own AC2 for PC and it runs fine. I forgot SC:C was on PC, I was reading ign.com's best of 2010 and they labeled SC:C as a 360 'exclusive'. They were always 360 fanboys Smile.

The 'entire' Halo series? Halo 1 and 2 are already for PC, and you can consider 3 was made for PC because a very friendly modder ported the entier singleplayer (Halo 2 mod) and then ported all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps to Halo 2 (lol what else was different about Halo 3, weapons and a bubble shield?). Plus, with the mass amount of shooter exclusives for PC, it's hard to remember Halo especially when you have Half-Life, Counter-Strike, STALKER, Crysis, Killing Floor,etc.
Personally, I don't care much for racing. I mean, Xbox has the upper hand in the racing genre with PGR4 and FM3, but me personally, I don't give for racers.
Kinect? First of all, there's been tons of mods for Kinect to work on PC. Second of all LOL MOTION CONTROLS
I sense fanboy.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Stoney wrote:
What failure this the OP is.
I do not concur. Inform me on your reasoning.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

lol really?
Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC... So i don't know what you are talking about there.

There are plenty of other reasons to own a 360. You have the entire Halo series, Gears of War 2 and 3, Alan Wake like you mentioned, Forza Motorsport, a large selection of Kinect titles and you don't get lazy ports of goods games such as Assassin's Creed II, Splinter Cell Conviction.

Oh, just because it's a 'lazy'port' means it's a bad game? I own AC2 for PC and it runs fine. I forgot SC:C was on PC, I was reading ign.com's best of 2010 and they labeled SC:C as a 360 'exclusive'. They were always 360 fanboys Smile.

The 'entire' Halo series? Halo 1 and 2 are already for PC, and you can consider 3 was made for PC because a very friendly modder ported the entier singleplayer (Halo 2 mod) and then ported all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps to Halo 2 (lol what else was different about Halo 3, weapons and a bubble shield?). Plus, with the mass amount of shooter exclusives for PC, it's hard to remember Halo especially when you have Half-Life, Counter-Strike, STALKER, Crysis, Killing Floor,etc.
Personally, I don't care much for racing. I mean, Xbox has the upper hand in the racing genre with PGR4 and FM3, but me personally, I don't give for racers.
Kinect? First of all, there's been tons of mods for Kinect to work on PC. Second of all LOL MOTION CONTROLS
I sense fanboy.

How am I being fanboy?
I was informing you of the games that you are missing out on if you don't buy an XBOX 360. Halo 1 and 2 are XBOX games, and Halo 2 Vista is the exact definition of a shitty port.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Just because it has dated graphics doesn't mean it's a bad port. It was designed to look like the 2004 game and it does. Fine, I'm missing out on Halo, Gears and Perfect Dark Zero, all of which are shooters. PC has an abundance of shooters to replace those. The point was it'd be much more of a benefit to get the PS3, because if you don't get that you're missing out on Killzone, Resistance, God of War,Ratchet and Clank, Heavy Rain, MDR, LBP2, Infamous, 3DDGH, Demon's Souls, The Last Guardian, MAG, MGS4, Ninja Gaiden Black, MotorStorm, SOCOM, Uncharted, and White Knight Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

Re-read what you wrote. Now does that not sound like something a handicap would type? Unless you were joking, I hope you were joking.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Stoney wrote:
What failure this the OP is.

So what I use run-on sentences in my OP? Doesn't make me a failure. Otherwise it's because you think the 360 is better than the PC... and when I was talking about the spewing of hatred, that was joking.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

You just fucking said the reason aren't getting a 360 anymore is because your mom won't let you install Windows, so know that you can't you're getting your own PC and are know saying the 360 has barely anything the PC doesn't have. So what was the point in buying a 360 in the first place?

Cigar only 10% own multiple systems? Oh really? Where do you get that info from? I know for a fact that every person in the top 10 posting list (except for Master Chief, Lt. Xplosi, and Guilty Spark because they haven't posted in a long time) has multiple systems. Even MLD, the "biggest 360 fanboy" has a DS and a gaming laptop.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm

'so know that you can't you're getting your own PC'

One of us is extremely retarded.


Anyways here's what it was:

1) My mom's Mac had good enough hardware to run my games. I thought I would be able to install Windows, and I would have a gaming machine.
2) I have 700 dollars to spend, and I already have a PC and a PS3. Now what? I buy a 360.
3)My mom informs me I can't install Windows. So now I don't have a gaming PC.
4) OK, with the 700 dollars, I buy a PC because that's more important than the 360.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
'so know that you can't you're getting your own PC'

One of us is extremely retarded.


Anyways here's what it was:

1) My mom's Mac had good enough hardware to run my games. I thought I would be able to install Windows, and I would have a gaming machine.
2) I have 700 dollars to spend, and I already have a PC and a PS3. Now what? I buy a 360.
3)My mom informs me I can't install Windows. So now I don't have a gaming PC.
4) OK, with the 700 dollars, I buy a PC because that's more important than the 360.

You obviously, go read a couple of your posts on the first page and then come back and reply.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

'so know that you can't you're getting your own PC'

I bolded it so your malfunctioning cerebral cortex can comprehend the image being reflected off the screen.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
'so know that you can't you're getting your own PC'

I bolded it so your malfunctioning cerebral cortex can comprehend the image being reflected off the screen.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

How stupid are you?

Look at these statements. You said that 360 barely has anything the PC doesn't already have.

Quote :
Well I want to... how many people here actually 'game' on their 360s? lol.
Also, saying 360+PC is masterrace is dumb, because the only thing that 360 has that PC doesn't that's good in any shape or form is Splinter Cell: Conviction and maybe Alan Wake. PS3+PC is more reasonable because there are alot of PS3 exclusives, while alot of 360 exclusives have been ported to PC or made for PC in the first place.

Oh, just because it's a 'lazy'port' means it's a bad game? I own AC2 for PC and it runs fine. I forgot SC:C was on PC, I was reading ign.com's best of 2010 and they labeled SC:C as a 360 'exclusive'. They were always 360 fanboys .
The 'entire' Halo series? Halo 1 and 2 are already for PC, and you can consider 3 was made for PC because a very friendly modder ported the entier singleplayer (Halo 2 mod) and then ported all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps to Halo 2 (lol what else was different about Halo 3, weapons and a bubble shield?). Plus, with the mass amount of shooter exclusives for PC, it's hard to remember Halo especially when you have Half-Life, Counter-Strike, STALKER, Crysis, Killing Floor,etc.
Personally, I don't care much for racing. I mean, Xbox has the upper hand in the racing genre with PGR4 and FM3, but me personally, I don't give for racers.

Kinect? First of all, there's been tons of mods for Kinect to work on PC. Second of all LOL MOTION CONTROLS
I sense fanboy.

So WTF was the point in considering to get a 360 if you think that? Another funny point.
Quote :
My mom informs me I can't install Windows. So now I don't have a gaming PC
Lemme piece this together for ya. YOU NEVER HAD WINDOWS INSTALLED OR A GAMING PC, and you say the PC is a lot better. Hell, why the hell did the thought of getting a 360 in the first place cross your mind? You also thought the PS3 was shit and suddenly it's a lot better than the 360? LMAO! You're just a straight up troll, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 26
Location : NYC

MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 pm

I do have a PC. It's just I only play games on low because the graphics card is really bad (X1800) and I dislike that. It's not a gaming PC. It's just a PC.

I was planning on getting the 360 because I had alot of money that I wanted to spend. Yes, I'm that type of person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED   MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED Empty

Back to top Go down
 
MY PLANS HAVE BEEN CHANGED
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» XP quest repeat penalty being changed soon and other happy news =)
» Has anyone you've met on BABV changed your life?
» They changed the top model girls????!!!
» Any plans?
» Fantage has changed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: