This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.

Go down 
+9
GeneralMLD
Ihsahn
igame
PureSexySound
Stoney
Paratrooper1n0
Skycrawler
Noelol
Ozsem
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. Empty
PostSubject: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Just look at his head hes sweating like crazy. This is because Humpmasterflex trolled him with a few funny comments in the past few days. He says abit of personal infomation about the people aswell. He even says in the video he wants to punch Blackb0nd? (09:55)

I love the PS3 fanboy drama. Shows you that they are the worst of the worst.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Is he gonna suck dick for the first time?
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 am

Worst of the worst? Not so much. I've seen worse on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:57 am

Skycrawler wrote:

Really? I never seen the xbox 360 or nintendo side to threaten physical violence on anyone who has an different console or/and opinion on gaming.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 am

I have to agree with Truth on this. I'm sick of peoples ignorance in gaming. If you can't follow facts of gaming, don't game at all.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 am

I saw Blackb0nd and Hump's videos, they were hilarious, Truth takes this WAAAAAAAAAAY to serious. XD
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:58 am

Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

Really? I never seen the xbox 360 or nintendo side to threaten physical violence on anyone who has an different console or/and opinion on gaming.

I seen a 360 fanboy who made like 40 vies a week or soenthigclaim that McDonald's is their territory and Trey brotherhood members will "get their ass whooped" if they go into it... Although this guy was totally insane.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 am

Omfg I just watched the whole video... This guy has mental issues.. WTF?
Hahaha.. He is should at least upload this on this TTSUF channel instead of his new one, if at all.. Razz
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Dude apologized

Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 pm

WOW thats a first. This is very rare to see him apologize to anyone. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

Really? Its pretty unreasonable to say. Even if you haven't seen it doesn mean it doesnt happen. I've seen it everywhere on youtube from all sides(though Ninty is barely in it) the gaming community is full of it. Honestly it's starting to make me sick. I hate how this gen of gamers treat each other. Sure it was there in past gens but this gen (with the help of internet) has brought us to a whole new low. The stereotypical gamer has turned from a shy nerd to an angry mid teen to early 20's rage head with an addiction to red bull. I know this prob won't make sense but....sigh whatev.

Got that off my chest lol bounce
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

I seen a 360 fanboy who made like 40 vies a week or soenthigclaim that McDonald's is their territory and Trey brotherhood members will "get their ass whooped" if they go into it... Although this guy was totally insane.
I saw that too XD. I forgot his name but the guy was nuts!

Sorry for double posting Sad
Still getting used to typing on this phone....
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

Really? Its pretty unreasonable to say. Even if you haven't seen it doesn mean it doesnt happen. I've seen it everywhere on youtube from all sides(though Ninty is barely in it) the gaming community is full of it. Honestly it's starting to make me sick. I hate how this gen of gamers treat each other. Sure it was there in past gens but this gen (with the help of internet) has brought us to a whole new low. The stereotypical gamer has turned from a shy nerd to an angry mid teen to early 20's rage head with an addiction to red bull. I know this prob won't make sense but....sigh whatev.

Got that off my chest lol bounce

I wish they were only in there early 20's, but these people have kids, a wife and they are in there mid to late 30's. Not just truth im talking about here also.

Btw It looks like the apology video was removed.

Looks like we spoke too soon that this has ended. Also he does say he wants this drama to stop, but its him who started the drama and hes still talking about it. From the comments after this was uploaded I don't think this will end yet.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Ridiculous, but this is fanboyism in general, not PS3.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Like I say, fanboyism is ok.........but its downright nerdy to take it to this level, especially when u got a family of your own.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Like I say, fanboyism is ok.........but its downright nerdy to take it to this level, especially when u got a family of your own.

Who has fanboyism here? Truth has proved he ain't a fanboy multiple times. I'll agree to him being a fan though.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Who has fanboyism here? Truth has proved he ain't a fanboy multiple times. I'll agree to him being a fan though.

I FacePalmed.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:

I FacePalmed.

I facepalmed with you bro.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Truth , truth ,truth ......

Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. Double-facepalm
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am

Perception fail for the people who commented. LOL
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am

It says the video is private, what exactly does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 am

BlackStigma wrote:
It says the video is private, what exactly does that mean?

It means only friends of the user can watch it.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

It's people like you.......

How do you judge an entire people on a couple of people?

ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE TERRORISTS AMIRITE?

Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

It's people like you.......

How do you judge an entire people on a couple of people?

ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE TERRORISTS AMIRITE?

That is very, very poor logic. That is what makes you lose a debate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.   Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thetruthsettingufree insane drama video.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: