This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered) Empty
PostSubject: Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered)   Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/02/tales-of-graces-f-coming-soon-to-north-america/
Dear God. Thank you for answering my prayers. The game is getting localized, note that this was a Wii game with an enhanced PS3 version. I really wish Namco would make these games multiplat, but oh well. All I ask now, is for them to offer a PSN version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered)   Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Cool....I guess. I like anal. Still hearing bout the new one.
Back to top Go down

Tals of Graces F getting Localized (Prayers answered)
Page 1 of 1