This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 = epic flop!

Go down 
+15
Noelol
Stigma
GeneralMLD
Teckno
Ihsahn
Epzaos The Destroyer
Ozsem
igame
Spectre7
PureSexySound
Franko666
Shin_Akuma
Alan1994
Skycrawler
Blackou7
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am

Played the beta/demo. It was ok, but I probably won't be getting it day 1. Maybe when it gets cheaper
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Played the beta/demo. It was ok, but I probably won't be getting it day 1. Maybe when it gets cheaper

Sony has a funny track record of making these top exclusives greatest hits within months after release, when its the standard to do it 1.5-2 years after its released. Youll have access to a cheap KZ3 very soon.

I mean, Sony has to sell their exclusives somehow Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Sony has a funny track record of making these top exclusives greatest hits within months after release, when its the standard to do it 1.5-2 years after its released. Youll have access to a cheap KZ3 very soon.

I mean, Sony has to sell their exclusives somehow Razz

Nice. I'll pick it up when its half price
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

I've been playing the beta with Move and it's one of the best FPS experiences I've ever had. It's like the shooter for Wii I've been wanting since 2006.
Back to top Go down
xMeasuredDJx

xMeasuredDJx

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

i sense a fanboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 = epic flop!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3