This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shameful ps3 fags

Go down 
+8
360brokeNOWstuckwithps3:(
Mr. Project Natal
Zombl337
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Master_Chief
Blixtstorm
4554Isaiah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I Like how the ps3 fags have ONE decent year and now they act like they are on the top of the gaming world. And now i see on youtube they are talking about sales, ALL THAT TALK AND LIKE MLD SAID THEY DO CARE ABOUT SALES.

When this Generation and Console War is over and 360 wins do you think the Ps3 Fags have enough pride and show that they lost or they just be blind and ACT like they won. I think the later
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:50 am

The thing is they think that they are winning, they are no used to lose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 am

PS3 fanboys are the biggest hypocrites ever.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 am

Master_Chief wrote:
PS3 fanboys are the biggest hypocrites ever.

yeh I agree that a lot of them are, they keep changing their "beliefs" and what they feel are "relevant facts".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Its normal that the PS3 has a boost in sales. I mean its cheeper and got quite a facelift and this year it actually got some good games like Killzone 2 (althought only 2 millions actually give a shit about it), Uncharted 2 and Demons Soul. But if Sony does not prepare the next year carefully once again it will be a hard time for the PS3. I mean the games coming for the 360 for 2010 are just crazy, and for the PS3 side i only see God of War 3 and GT5. Many games like Last Guardion and Heavy Rain would be probably sleeper hits if not marketed correctly.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Yea for real. Also PS2 came out 1 yr before Xbox & Gamecube so that doesnt count.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I REALLY find that funny. The Ps3 has been DEAD last since it's arival and the brotherhood have always disregarded that. It's funny how they now brag about sales, even if it is STILL in dead last!

It did good for 1 month and now they are falling over once again! THAT IS ONE BIG lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
360brokeNOWstuckwithps3:(

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 am

True story

I was on PSN playing CoD: W@W earlier and my clan tag is "XBOX". So I join a room full of grown men that sounded like they were in their 30's-40's.

Basically what went on was they were talking crap and I kept raping them. No I didn't get the most kills but I did team kill my entire team all four rounds of S&D. I recieved alot of hate mail and death threats. It's been hours since i've played them and they keep sending messages. It's going to take hours to read them all because Sony's stupid message box is soo lame. Select messages, inbox, read, circle, select messages, inbox, read, and it just continues.

The funnist part about it was one guy said "That's why the PS3 is raping the 360 in sales" I laughed at him for about 10 minutes until he decided to accept defeat and leave with his butt buddies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frankiej510
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

I remember a time when ps3 fanboys would scream and yell if you mentioned sales.
Back to top Go down
Humantargetman
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Humantargetman

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Yea for real. Also PS2 came out 1 yr before Xbox & Gamecube so that doesnt count.
But wait.. didn't the 360 have a head start? Oh shit its a paradox. affraid
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

ny yankee fans and ps3 fans are the worst..
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Seaman Recruit

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:54 pm

tbh the ps3 isnt that far behind really its going to be a fight to the death for microsoft and sony as they both compete for second place and in all honesty if xbox360 didnt have that year headstart the ps3 would have been not very far behind right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shameful ps3 fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameful ps3 fags   Shameful ps3 fags Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameful ps3 fags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: