This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Do you think MS can get FF VERSUS XIII multi-plat as well
I know without a dought FF XIII will sell well on 360(probably better on ps3 but who cares) I hope MS can bring this to 360 so all those brownies can cry agian just like they did in 08 and 09.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
I know without a dought FF XIII will sell well on 360(probably better on ps3 but who cares) I hope MS can bring this to 360 so all those brownies can cry agian just like they did in 08 and 09.
it already is multiplatform lol its on pc i heard that the rason its not on xbox 360 is due to some problems with xbox live
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:33 pm

That Final Fantasy XIV the next MMO from Square Enix. Hes talking about the Versus XIII the one who is been created by the guy who made Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:

If Sony didn't made any deal then its all about Square Enix. Let's see how the sales of FF XIII goes on the 360. If it goes well its more than likely that the game will have a 360 port. One can hope!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
It was so much fun watching the Sony fanboy meltdown. What a glorious day that was. I love seeing the brownies get bad news.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:41 pm

LoLoLoL yeah it was actually. Petition, petition xD
Back to top Go down
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Why sony fanboys think Square Enix only has loyalty ONLY to ps systems.
I mean its all about the MONEY
If Gears 3 goes to ps3 ill be mad but ill understand that they want the money and that what comes first.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:55 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
Why sony fanboys think Square Enix only has loyalty ONLY to ps systems.
I mean its all about the MONEY
If Gears 3 goes to ps3 ill be mad but ill understand that they want the money and that what comes first.

Gears of War only exists because Microsoft paid some or even all the total amount of cash for its creation and marketing. Same about Halo games. It will not be on PS3 ever.

Square Enix games are made and published with Square Enix money. So its normal that the company prefers to go multi-platform.

However there exist exceptions. FF Versus XIII on the PS3 and Mass Effect and Splinter Cell on the 360 are fine examples. However it can change at any minute......it all about good bussiness.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Sony prolly has a deal with Square-Enix already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: