This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned Empty
PostSubject: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

i stayed up with a fanboy till 4am, its not something im proud of but hey it was worth the pwnage. check it out if you like. italics is fanboy bold is me (GT5: full of fail is the video)

ahh see you didnt say that before..lol its true the GPU for 360 is better but 360 disk format doesnt let thee 360 use its full power of the GPU, this equals failure while the PS3 has a fairly good GPU its disk format allows the system to do alot more than a DVD can put out and the CPU allows the PS3 to put out more frames per second and run the PS3 without burning up thus giving you a better experince and better HD graphics why do you think that games like killzone2 and MGS4 and much more are (hes talking some other republic)

GPU CPU HD BLU-RAY frames per sec, i understand all that but ur forgetting the moral of the story. PS3 GAMES SUCKS there slow and boring. halo3 alone is better then ur whole ps3 library. than L4D msss effect, gears ps3 dont have those games.

strait fanboy talk... hmmm are forgetting that most of the games you just named are also on the PC and look way better on PC.... and for the record Halo3 was the most over hyped game ever in history and I find alot of FPS way better than Halo3 like COD4MW, Killzone2, MGSO, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk and Resistance 1 and 2. Halo 3 is like the only talked about FPS game on Xbox360 that is the worst of the series, your also forgetting that PS3 has a library of games that people want, xbox360 zero

typical fanboy i said those games on purpose cuz i know u would bring in the pc just like most ps3 fanboys do. my word still stands those games are not on ps3. the ps3 games suck thats why u had to bring in another platform. but anyway i dont really care i assume u have a ps3 and a gaming pc have fun with those. all i need as my xbox360 (nothing else) FTW

lmao... no you said those games because 360 has nothing else to offer just more PC ports and failed attempt games that dont make it.

geez fanboy, the moral of my story is that ps3 dont have these games that i mention which is why i dont have one. hint: im not a pc gamer never was never will be

the moral of this story is that your way to cheap to be a gamer, I have all the consoles plus the best in gaming laptop, while you only have an Xbox 360 which means your opinions are fully Fanboy bullshit because you have no gaming knowledge of other console or even Pc's. your arguing over something that you cant even bring fact to the table with only your fanboy opinions, and the reason why PS3 has no games to you is because you dont own one so enjoy paying for your xboxlive crap

i had a ps3 but i sold it cuz it sucks. lol my opinion does matters its the reason why ps3 is dead last not to mention why u fanboys infest youtube. + i prefer to take the poor mans route and not spend over $3000 solely for gaming i don't find that necessary. i have more important things to invest that kind of money on. my education for one. + yet again my word still stands. ps3 games suck

well I have way more than enough money to game, and all 360 fanboys say the same shit " I sold my PS3 because of " please if your cheap and got xbox360 first chances are you never got a PS3 plus I have a good job a nice house and a nice ass car and I still game, gaming is not a cheap habit and your not a gamer your the fanboy thats trying to get by with opinion the really dont count because you dont own anything else other than a xbox360, but stay in school you might be something one day.

being a gamer is measured on how much money one has. ill leave that alone. i dont throw my money on things i dont want last time i checked that was called preference. gaming is not a cheap habit? you call me cheap i call u an idiot. the wii is not a cheap habit? ur lack of statement is a partial reason why ps3 is last place. ($250 > $399 > $599). i might not have as much money as u fanboy but ur the minority not me.

to u there just sloppy pc ports to me there awesome games that are not on the ps3. my opinion > ur facts

yeah and killzone2, Resistance2, Warhawk, uncharted2, MGS4 and so much more you'll never ever be able to because there not ports from 360 nor PC

my answer to all that......halo 3. good ps3 games but.......halo 3

my man thats the first rule of debating u dont convince fanboys. u gotta tell im stright up halo 3 is better than killzone 2 xbox360 is better then ps3. people would rather re buy in unreliable console then to get a ps3. (im talking to a republic that kept taking nerd stuff)

such a 360 fanboy, people play COD4mw more then that crap

after i destroyed u thats all u have to say? anyway ill sign off after this. In conclusion ur a pathetic loser fanboy who insults others in the name of PlayStation. ur sad life consist of bashing others because of video game preference. + i have my reason when i say this UR A FUCKING LIAR u dont have the money u say u do. ur a sad human being who's source of life is to worship PlayStation. u are a social scum reject who fabricates lies over the internet. i pity u fanboy

this is why you are owned, you started this stuff and I finished it, you couldnt bring up any facts to support your arguements nor had anything to back them up. Fanboys get owned in this stupid console wars crap when real gamers come in and put people like you in there place, notice I never called you one name besides fanboy and you resulted in cursing and calling me a fuckin loser, idoit and so fourth, these are signs of a person who was owned and has nothing else to resort to. peace out FB.lol

everything was clean until you called me cheap and said because of it im not a gamer. and fabricated ur lifestyle just to insult me more. its cool man dont try to justify what u do be proud of being a ps3 troll. + not staying up with u at 6am dosent make me owned. it makes you look like the liar u are. rich man

my man pm me a 3 paragraphs blobed up with text justying what he said and that hes not a fanboy. if u read pt2 thread u can see that i applied everything i mention in this argument however i saved my insults at the end to give it a finishing blow. now this fanboy is scared for life. + you be the judge on whither he got owned
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 pm

You pwned him good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

I laughed at how he mentioned HD graphics and put MGS4 in the list. The reason thats funny is that MGS4 is a sub HD game. MGS4 runs at 1024x768 native.
http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1113342&postcount=2
Back to top Go down
Wii60
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm

argue over game consoles till 6am hmmm not a loser at all
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:59 am

sure my opinions are harsh and a bit fabricated. to be honest ps3 games are not bad but not as good as 360. i say it to get fanboys pissed. u dont justify ones opinion. thats the worst attribute of a ps3 fanboy. i say xbox rulez they say xbox fails 54% and dosent have bluray. therefore i my opinions are often extreme. they say irrefutable factual evidence i say ps3 is garbage (no factual evidence needed). random rant i hate ps3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned   commenter of rightousness pt3-  fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned Empty

Back to top Go down

commenter of rightousness pt3- fanboy down!!! call the medic someone been serverly owned
Page 1 of 1