This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3: ODST Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Halo 3: ODST Review Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3: ODST Review   Halo 3: ODST Review EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 am

Single-player: 8.7/10
The story is pretty good. It's definitely an improvement on Halo 3, which had a bad story in my opinion. I can't say that I cared so much for the campaign. It felt bleak and repetitive, and pretty short, too. However, Firefight is its saving grace, which individually I'd give a 9/10.

Gameplay: 8.3/10
Same controls as always. I like the visor as a new addition, because I never found myself using equipment in Halo 3 anyways.

Multiplayer: 8.8/10
Same multiplayer, which is disappointing, especially since I own every map already, as do most people.

Graphics/Audio: 8.6/10
Great music as always, but the graphics weren't an improvement on Halo 3, which isn't a bad thing, but it certainly doesn't excel.

Overall Score: 8.6/10
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

Halo 3: ODST Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3: ODST Review   Halo 3: ODST Review EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

i thought they added a bit more detail to the new guns.
did you notice that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews

Halo 3: ODST Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: