This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?

Go down 
+3
Kendo
tehpanterafan
XboxFanaticGabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XboxFanaticGabriel

XboxFanaticGabriel

Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm

What do you guys think about gaming on your mobile phone ? I think it's a great alternative if you don't have a DS or PSP ! I usualy play on my Sony E. 350 W at school when the teacher isn't coming to class, and I am very pleased with those games ! There are some really interesting titles like PlayMan Extreme (parkour), Spore, Overtaker, Tomb Raider, Family Feud and much more !
So, what do you think, forum, is mobile gaming for noobs or it's a good way to spend some time when you're away from your xbox360 ? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xboxfanaticgabriel
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

I have played some really fun games on my iTouch. So much fun, in fact, I'm beginning to think of my iTouch as a handheld platform. Still no replacement for a PSP or DS, but it's still very fun. If only it didn't tragically break. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm

iPod Touch and iPhone perhaps have some cool mobile games. I think Windows Mobile has big potential to be a gaming platform, it just needs more attention, as well as the Zune HD. iPod Touch definitely can be considered a game machine, as long as the quality increases and production values rise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Meh, Iphone has good games. The average phone has pretty crap games, though on almost any mp4 player (not ipods) you can play snes games Razz Maybe on phones too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:24 pm

I enjoy quite a selection of iTouch games like Pocket God and Metal Gear Solid Touch.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Mobile games are just for short sessions of gaming. if you're bored, just pull out the ipod for a quick, fun 10 minute game.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 pm

I dont like'em except for the Iphone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?   Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobile Games: FTW or ForNoobs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: