This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad

Go down 
+3
Humantargetman
C_Panda
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad Empty
PostSubject: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:31 am

Ok.... basically he's shown that microsoft stole the idea from a sony product. Ok.
But did that ever come out?
I don't think it did and so I think Microsoft or Lionhead at least deserve some credit for actually bringing the product out for people to buy.

And did that dude on the video give that product "2 thumbs down"? Nope, he only gave Natal it because the developers took the idea.

But does that product have voice or facial recognition?
Nope
Did the makers of that product make a game in which you can interact and have full conversations with a character?
Nope
Did the makers of that product give you the option to scan objects in?
Nope
Was that product ever supposed to be used for hardcore games?
Nope whereas Natal has Blizzard, Konami and many other well known companies interested in developing hardcore games for it.

I fail to see how Natal is a bad product.
Perhaps it owes a lot to previous projects but it enhances the experience in every possible way and it will, in my opinion, revolutionise gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 am

Oh while we're on the subject of copying/stealing, I didn't see that dude make a vid on the similarities between the wii controller and the ps3 wand. (or dildo, as some call it lol)

And like the dude in the vid, while I'm a fanboy this is not a fanboyish comment... it's just fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am

He can say whatever he wants. All developers love Natal,and supporting it heavily, even Kojima himself. And at last E3, they got nothing but praise for Natal. Sony's motion controller got none, because no one gives a shit about a copy and paste of the Wiimote. He's obviously a butthurt sony fanboy, as usual. And, frankly speaking no one cares about the sony motion controller aka 'The Disco Dildo', or as other's call it 'The sex device'.
Back to top Go down
Humantargetman
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Humantargetman

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Oh while we're on the subject of copying/stealing, I didn't see that dude make a vid on the similarities between the wii controller and the ps3 wand. (or dildo, as some call it lol)

And like the dude in the vid, while I'm a fanboy this is not a fanboyish comment... it's just fact.
They are pretty similar, but they've actually been working on it since before the Wii came out.
Also to me Natal is just a souped up eye toy. Sure there are posibilites, but just like with the Wii, I don't think most game companies will realize its full potential.
Also hardcore games are pretty much impossible on Natal.I mean stuff like Gears, or Halo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

They have been working on Natal for ten years, I hardly see that as stealing.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm

They didnt "swagga jag" sony, they bought a company developing a working on a "high-tech" camera capturing device....

The magic-wand is a FAIL!!! its worse then the Wii-mote and need the camera, how lame is that Razz

"The glowing dildo of PS3"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
They didnt "swagga jag" sony, they bought a company developing a working on a "high-tech" camera capturing device....

The magic-wand is a FAIL!!! its worse then the Wii-mote and need the camera, how lame is that Razz

"The glowing dildo of PS3"
Well said, and lol @ glowing dildo remark!
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 pm

well you should expect this from rival companies there trying to get the 1up on microsoft but there just gonna shrug it off
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
They have been working on Natal for ten years, I hardly see that as stealing.

Are you sure about this? I heard Microsoft bought the Natal tech from an Israeli company not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:47 pm

What's with these idiots...."oh it looks like they stole it from sony" Look how shitty Sonys looks compared to microsoft.

Seriously these fuckers don't know anything about gaming at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad   Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanboys are desperate to make Natal look bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: