This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guitar hero 3 HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Guitar hero 3 HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Guitar hero 3 HELP!   Guitar hero 3 HELP! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am

Could someone tell me an easy way to beat the second boss on medium because i have came so close so many times and i keep getting frustrated, really frustrated!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero 3 HELP!   Guitar hero 3 HELP! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am

thats slash right? i think so i personal play GH on the higher levels but when i was playing on medium i remember slash was always the hardest. save up your powers.. when you get a lot use them all at one time that should knock em' out for sure
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero 3 HELP!   Guitar hero 3 HELP! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Pistol Perk wrote:
thats slash right? i think so i personal play GH on the higher levels but when i was playing on medium i remember slash was always the hardest. save up your powers.. when you get a lot use them all at one time that should knock em' out for sure

I was gonna say the same thing. Yea save up all your powers, and use one of the powers right as another one is coming up, and that will give you 4 powers to knock him out quick.
Back to top Go down
RavingEagle730
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
RavingEagle730

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero 3 HELP!   Guitar hero 3 HELP! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:34 pm

I play Expert,Use Hyperspeed if you Struggle,It spaces the Notes out,On notes like R,Y,R,Y,R,Y Hammerons etc.Hold the 1st Button and just press the next one

Pretty Simple Very Happy

- Chris
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ChriyR
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero 3 HELP!   Guitar hero 3 HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar hero 3 HELP!
Page 1 of 1