This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version

Go down 
+3
GeneralMLD
daveMastaKill
Mr. Cole Drake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am

"So Borderlands we've seen it, we've played it, it's awesome. Borderlands has been receiving great reviews all around and is in my opinion a fantastic game. Sales of Borderlands on the Xbox 360 have been great, selling 299,283 copies in the first week. Meanwhile on the PS3 side of things, the game only sold 93,905 copies! So the 360 version has sold three times the amount of copies as its rival."
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 am

I heard from GameSpot that something in the Borderlands PS3 version is all fucked up. I guess its something about the Duels or shit like that? I dunno...
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 pm

shooter gamers know where to play their games
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:05 pm

I think its the online on the ps3 version that is fucked up
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm

lol same with Bayonetta I heard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:16 pm

the PSN is crap lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:00 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:
the PSN is crap lol
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
tr3ykilla wrote:
the PSN is crap lol
I agree.
I agree...too Very Happy

I think the reason for the Borderlands selling more for Xbox is ps3 fanboys are STILL waiting for a ps3 exclusive to come out that is actually GOOD! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version   Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Version of Borderlands is Skyrocketing in Sales Over the PS3 Version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: