This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

→→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>

Go down 
+8
cannibalshinobi
Blixtstorm
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Mr. Cole Drake
orca464
Mr. Project Natal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

→→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> Empty
PostSubject: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 pm

↓Project Natal Technology↓
→Project Natal sensor. Project Natal is the worlds first system to combine an RGB camera, depth sensor, multiarray microphone, and custom processor running proprietary software The Project Natal sensor tracks full-body movement and individual voices, creating controller-free fun and social entertainment available only on Xbox 360.

→RGB camera. Project Natal has a video camera that delivers the three basic color components. As part of the Project Natal sensor, the RGB camera helps enable facial recognition and more.

→Depth sensor. An infrared projector combined with a monochrome CMOS sensor allows Project Natal to see the room in 3-D (as opposed to inferring the room from a 2-D image) under any lighting conditions.

→Multiarray microphone. Project Natal has a microphone that will be able to locate voices by sound and extract ambient noise. The multiarray microphone will enable headset-free Xbox LIVE party chat and more.

→Custom processor (running Microsoft proprietary software layer). A proprietary software layer makes the magic of Project Natal possible. This layer differentiates Project Natal from any other technology on the market through its ability to enable human body recognition and extract other visual noise.
Cool
For alot more info, come to...
Arrow Arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PS: It has nothing to do with the PS3 enchanted fairy wands of crapia...my username was a mistake...

Last edited by Project Natal Informer on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am

as long as i get to kick some Americans in the balls over live im happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 am

orca464 wrote:
Lol whats wrong with americans?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

Project Natal Informer wrote:
orca464 wrote:

I think he's mad we carpet bomb his country on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

lol I couldnt sub for some reason so I added as friend. (wheres the subscribe link when theres no vids?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm

orca464 wrote:
He doesn't like us I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 am

pspvampire wrote:
lol I couldnt sub for some reason so I added as friend. (wheres the subscribe link when theres no vids?)
It should be at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am

scratch Are ps3 fanboys really stupid enough to say natal is a copy of the pseye? scratch
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:03 pm

scratch Are ps3 fanboys really stupid enough to say natal is a copy of the pseye? scratch

Yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:17 pm

orca464 wrote:
as long as i get to kick some Americans in the balls over live I'm happy

I don't like America, no hard feelings. I have nothing against its people, but the government... That's something else....

Well I like most Americans but some people are just over the limit, well quite many are.... Don't tell I dont know, i've been in the US for 4 times and im going again next year.

IMO Americans perspective of the world is just so wrong, i have a little picture to explain it:

→→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> 28407849759779657898279

The weird thing is that the more people i meet in America and talk to have a weird world perspective.. Not all of them, but almost 33% of the people have this view, and unfortunately its the part that makes the most "sound".

I dont hate Americans, i just disslike most of them...

Now probably in Orca's case, as an "Aussie", most Aussies does not like Americans or Brits. This goes back very long, before ELPRESSADOR were even thought off. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
orca464 wrote:

I don't like America, no hard feelings. I have nothing against its people, but the government... That's something else....

Well I like most Americans but some people are just over the limit, well quite many are.... Don't tell I dont know, i've been in the US for 4 times and im going again next year.

IMO Americans perspective of the world is just so wrong, i have a little picture to explain it:

→→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> 28407849759779657898279

The weird thing is that the more people i meet in America and talk to have a weird world perspective.. Not all of them, but almost 33% of the people have this view, and unfortunately its the part that makes the most "sound".

Now probably in Orca's case, as an "Aussie", most Aussies does not like Americans or Brits. This goes back very long, before ELPRESSADOR were even thought off. (LOL)
Wow. No offense but that is a really ignorant stereotype of Americans. I hope most people in your country dont think as ignorantly as you obviously do. I just lost all respect for you after reading that drivel. And if you "dont like America" then why do you keep coming here?
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:36 pm

i have nothing against them i just like to kick people in the balls and that usually means Americans
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:15 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Wow. No offense but that is a really ignorant stereotype of Americans. I hope most people in your country dont think as ignorantly as you obviously do. I just lost all respect for you after reading that drivel. And if you "dont like America" then why do you keep coming here?

well being a born and raised american i can actually see how blix got this view. just watch the fox "news" channel longer than 10 minutes and his view doesn't really seem that unjustified. i even have friends who call our own president a communist just because he wants to have a government ran non-profit health care insurance branch available to everyone. most americans can't even find Iraq or Afghanistan on a map of the middle east. his views a little harsh but most defiantly not unfounded in any way.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

well being a born and raised american i can actually see how blix got this view. just watch the fox "news" channel longer than 10 minutes and his view doesn't really seem that unjustified. i even have friends who call our own president a communist just because he wants to have a government ran non-profit health care insurance branch available to everyone. most americans can't even find Iraq or Afghanistan on a map of the middle east. his views a little harsh but most defiantly not unfounded in any way.
But to act like most of them are that way is unfounded. He says he dislikes most Americans yet he comes here to visit. I'm not saying there aren't Americans like that btw. And your friends must be on crack to say that. lol

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 am

are you gonna post information about Milo too?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 am

Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

But to act like most of them are that way is unfounded. He says he dislikes most Americans yet he comes here to visit. I'm not saying there aren't Americans like that btw.

studies have shown that most americans are just that ignorant of the world.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 am

orca464 wrote:
i have nothing against americans i just think that some of them is a bit of a idiot
however only reason is that they always think themself as superior
sure it happens in all countries
and now im only talking about some americans you guys are cool

i live in sweden worlds most peacefullest country in the world
it is so peacefully that we betrayed norway during the 2nd world war
to save our own asses Razz but i still love sweden though it has flaws just like all countries
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

But to act like most of them are that way is unfounded. He says he dislikes most Americans yet he comes here to visit. I'm not saying there aren't Americans like that btw.

What studies are those I wonder? I try to judge people on an individual basis rather than make sweeping generalizations. To do otherwise is just being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 am

Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

What studies are those I wonder? I try to judge people on an individual basis rather than make sweeping generalizations. To do otherwise is just being ignorant.

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/mesh/2008/01/graph_americans_lost_on_map/

a study is a study, and it clearly shows that the generalization that most americans cant find iraq on a map is extremely well founded if not completely true.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/mesh/2008/01/graph_americans_lost_on_map/

a study is a study, and it clearly shows that the generalization that most americans cant find iraq on a map is extremely well founded if not completely true.
Well maybe that has more to do with the sad state of our educational system resulting in them being academically inept than it does with Americans being inherently ignorant. Anyway this thread has been derailed enough. I believe the topic was Project Natal.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Get on topic or this thread will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
orca464 wrote:

Ya, we do have a screwed up gov and ghetto nobodys...not to mention the rapid border hopping lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT

I agree...

STAY ON TOPIC !
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
orca464 wrote:
i have nothing against americans i just think that some of them is a bit of a idiot
however only reason is that they always think themself as superior
sure it happens in all countries
and now im only talking about some americans you guys are cool

i live in sweden worlds most peacefullest country in the world
it is so peacefully that we betrayed norway during the 2nd world war
to save our own asses Razz but i still love sweden though it has flaws just like all countries

I thought canada was the most peaceful country.I live in canada and i must say it is alot more peaceful than the US.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT

I agree...

STAY ON TOPIC !

Whopps srry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>   →→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here> Empty

Back to top Go down

→→Project Natal Will ABOLSIH the console war <Natal info here>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: