This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo : Reach......Quick question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo : Reach......Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Hey whats up, new to the site.....I was just wondering do any of you guys know if Halo: Reach will be using a new engine?

Lets face it, Halo 3 and ODST were not what we (I) expected graphically for a flagship title! Fun to play...not so much to look at!...Im a graphics whore BTW Razz

So guys any news would be appreciated....Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Hey whats up, new to the site.....I was just wondering do any of you guys know if Halo: Reach will be using a new engine?

Lets face it, Halo 3 and ODST were not what we (I) expected graphically for a flagship title! Fun to play...not so much to look at!...Im a graphics whore BTW Razz

So guys any news would be appreciated....Cheers!

bungie has already stated a new engine is being built for halo reach Smile

lol! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Halo Reach will have a brand new killer engine. They said to expect the difference from like a generational leap.

\As for Halo 3 and ODST, I think they look great. Maybe it's the art style, but ever time I play the single player campaigns I'm amazed at how great they look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 am

I guess its a subjective matter ( the graphics) but I wasnt a big fan I expected better. But anyways thanks for the info lads!
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
I guess its a subjective matter ( the graphics) but I wasnt a big fan I expected better. But anyways thanks for the info lads!

lol i know what you mean.... but it was based off the halo 3 engine so there wasn't as much as they could do seeing how it was a 2007 engine and the game had about 14 months of dev work... meh i still love ODST Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo : Reach......Quick question   Halo : Reach......Quick question Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo : Reach......Quick question
Page 1 of 1