This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make Empty
PostSubject: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Lol, fail. Forza 3 probably cost's 3/4 less. And, gt5 is going to blow chunks, just look at how shitty gt5:prologue was, and the impressions from Tgs for gt5. Hell, I remember people at gamescon literally laughed their ass off when they saw Gt5. Good luck topping Forza 3 because it isn't going to happen until Forza 4 comes out. Seriously, what the hell is up with Sony wasting so much money on their first party?! And, the funniest part of it all is all their games sell like shit,and they don't make their money back. It's even funnier the producer is trying to say $60 million isn't a lot, idiot.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:47 pm

ohhh god, I hope for their sake that GT is actually an improvement over Forza 3. They would be stupid if it weren't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 pm

pspvampire wrote:
ohhh god, I hope for their sake that GT is actually an improvement over Forza 3. They would be stupid if it weren't.
Haha, well all previews have practically laughed at it, and from people that played it at gamescon and TGS, they weren't impressed at all, really. Hell, Eurogamer said the physics are 'last-gen'. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

GT5 environments are a joke with cardboard trees and 2d backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
GT5 environments are a joke with cardboard trees and 2d backgrounds.
Haha, yep. Lets not forget the gameplay. LOL, the series hasn't evolved simulation at all. It's a joke now. 60 million dollar budget and 2d trees and backgrounds lol.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Not only that but it releases in March of 2010 in Japan only with no release date for any other territory.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Not only that but it releases in March of 2010 in Japan only with no release date for any other territory.
I guess that proves japan>everywhere else accordin to polyPHONY. lmao. Seriously though, Sony loves to throw away money, likes it candy. Whats even sadder is that they have to get loans now. They're bleeding from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:45 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
I guess that proves japan>everywhere else accordin to polyPHONY. lmao.
Yep they just gave a big middle finger to the rest of their userbase.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
No, they're pretty much taking a crap on the floor and telling everyone else but japan to eat it. Then they take the 60 million and roll around in it while GT5 still has crappy environments and gameplay. 5 years in the making. Pffft! More like 5 years of failing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
No, they're pretty much taking a crap on the floor and telling everyone else but japan to eat it. Then they take the 60 million and roll around in it while GT5 still has crappy environments and gameplay. 5 years in the making. Pffft! More like 5 years of failing. cheers
5 years for a bumper car game. LMAO
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
LOL. It shouldn't even be called Gran Turismo anymore. It should be called Bumper Turismo 5: Paperbook Environments 5 Years of Failing Edition.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
LOL. It shouldn't even be called Gran Turismo anymore. It should be called Bumper Turismo 5: Paperbook Environments 5 Years of Failing Edition.
Or Bumper Car Turismo:Cardboard Environment Edition of Epic Fail. lol
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Or Bumper Car Turismo:Cardboard Environment Edition of Epic Fail. lol
Omg, these names are brilliant!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm

guitarapprentice1094 wrote:
Lol 60 million isn't alot for them becuase they have made BILLIONS off of gran turismo. You people are pathetic complaining about the environments. Of course they are 2d your going by at 200mph I doubt your going to stop and look at the trees lol. Your just trying to go around the fact that gran turismo 5 beats the shit out of forza with it's incredible photorealistic graphics. You go on and on about forza's physics, but at least the cars in gt5 look like real cars.

GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make Fuck_your_theory
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:22 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
guitarapprentice1094 wrote:
Lol 60 million isn't alot for them becuase they have made BILLIONS off of gran turismo. You people are pathetic complaining about the environments. Of course they are 2d your going by at 200mph I doubt your going to stop and look at the trees lol. Your just trying to go around the fact that gran turismo 5 beats the shit out of forza with it's incredible photorealistic graphics. You go on and on about forza's physics, but at least the cars in gt5 look like real cars.

GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make Fuck_your_theory
He obviously is a butthurt sony troll. You can just see all the anger in his words. He just mad Forza 3 owns GT5 in every category, and because of its stellar reviews. Anything that comes out of his mouth is just fecal matter. lol! I love when Brownies say 'In My Opinion' all the time before they state their so called facts, which aren't facts at all. Nice photoshop anyway.

Ironically, the guy is banned. lmao. Sony fanboys, why do you try? lol!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Yup i knew thats why i don't even bother typing a response. Memes FTW
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Haha, I think pictures are hard enough for brownies to understand. lol!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm

C_Panda wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Could be. Maybe because they require a 30 minute install LMAO
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Could be. Maybe because they require a 30 minute install LMAO
Into their cell microprocessor. lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm

C_Panda wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
Thats because of the slow BR drive. lol
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
Thats because of the slow BR drive. lol
2x spin. lol! When it spins, time goes backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make   GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make Empty

Back to top Go down

GT5 cost Sony 60 million dollars to make
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: