This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warfare 2 Impressions

Go down 
+10
Arbiteris
buddhapride69
DeW
arnt god of war
Mr. Project Natal
spartan225
DemonWolf
DuDZZ
cannibalshinobi
4554Isaiah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

Modern Warfare 2 Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 am

Ive been noticing people on this forum that say they have MW2 already
Well why not share your Impressions on the game-Weither you say its good or Bad
This isnt Youtube so youre not going to get Death Treats just for saying Modern Warfare 2 sucks ass
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 am

have played and beaten it, have played 4 player split screen for a while, and have gotten 3 stars for most spec ops missions. the game is amazing. my only problems with it is that the single player is far too short, but it is a VERY good campaign, and i think that the tactical nuke in multiplayer is a tad overboard. other than that the game is game of the year in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
my only problems with it is that the single player is far too short, but it is a VERY good campaign.

indeed... but dont you think there will be another MW because of the ending where you go into that heli? and there like "i thought this was a 1 way trip"...

IDK.... i want more MW now!!
lol i keep replaying the campain!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Sounds awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm

9.5 rating from me, only problem was that the story was too short.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 pm

The game kicks some HARDCORE ASS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:04 pm

it made me realize i hate realistic shooters so yes i would i hate it sorry i mean i hate call of duty not all realistic shooters
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 am

MW 2 is very good Smile
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 am

theres only 2 things i hate in this game campers and noobtubers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:24 pm

arntson wrote:
it made me realize i hate realistic shooters so yes i would i hate it sorry i mean i hate call of duty not all realistic shooters

Well,COD is somewhat realistic.In rl,you couldnt survive many of the bullets and guns in the game.i dotn really care because sci-fi shooters are my fav
Back to top Go down
spoon

spoon

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 pm

The campaign is way too short and while i was playing it, It was just ok.Nothing new really.This for me is another over hyped game thats not worth the money.Just like Forza 3, & Uncharted 2.At the time their good & enjoyable games but whole "new game" factor wears off very quickly and before ya know it, your looking ahead to see what else is coming out.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:52 pm

spoon that is bullshit,forza 3 and uncharted 2 are great games. classics never leave,look at mario which is way better than the crap we get today.
Back to top Go down
spoon

spoon

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
spoon that is bullshit,forza 3 and uncharted 2 are great games. classics never leave,look at mario which is way better than the crap we get today.

Sorry,but an opinion cant be bullshit.
Give reasons why their "great games" anyone can say im wrong.Uncharted 2 and more so Forza 3, are far from classics.There are very few classic games that are still going today, like Mario, Gran Turismo, MGS, FIFA, Final Fantasy.
These are games that stud the test of time and are selling multi millions with every release. Now that's a classic.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:18 pm

I know the games been out a while, and the impressions & reviews are overflowing, but here's my take. OVERRATED! Yeah, it's cool you can't like COD4 & hate this because it's pretty much the same damn game. New maps (most of which I personally can't stand) are a given. Aside from that pretty much the same old sh*t. This is just my opinion & take on the game. Got it Thursday sent it back to gamefly Saturday. Wasn't pleased.
ONCE AGAIN JUST MY OPINION. IF YOUR STANDARDS ARE LOWER THEN MINES THEN BY ALL MEANS YOU MAY HAVE ENJOYED IT! I NEED MORE THEN SOME NEW MAPS TO GET $60 FROM ME.
Back to top Go down
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 pm

i think that MW2 is overrated, im sorry that is just what i feel. im not going to go with the crowed and prase this game. if you like it thats fine i dont have a problem with that. i know im a minority but its just my opintion. it's just COD4 just with terrible maps and FULL of campers. the campers are what made me hate the game the most.

i'll tell you a really good underrated game "Borderlands".

guys plz dont flame me its just my opintion
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm

FALFOLAWN wrote:
i think that MW2 is overrated, im sorry that is just what i feel. im not going to go with the crowed and prase this game. if you like it thats fine i dont have a problem with that. i know im a minority but its just my opintion. it's just COD4 just with terrible maps and FULL of campers. the campers are what made me hate the game the most.

You're right on all that. Campers were a part of my problem, but not fully. It made it less fun for sure though. Not to sound like a pretentious asshole, but it's opinion not opintion. no "t" in there, just trying to help Smile.
Back to top Go down
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 am

lol, thanks for the correction bro, im glad im not the only one who thinks that MW2 is way overrated.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

spoon wrote:
The campaign is way too short and while i was playing it, It was just ok.Nothing new really.This for me is another over hyped game thats not worth the money.Just like Forza 3, & Uncharted 2.At the time their good & enjoyable games but whole "new game" factor wears off very quickly and before ya know it, your looking ahead to see what else is coming out.
agreed this had that not sure about forza 3 but yeah mw2
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm

FALFOLAWN wrote:

agreed borderlands is the shit
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:53 am

I just finished the campaign and wow it was amazing. I don't think it was as short as some made it out to be,it was just right. There was some really amazing things happening in the campaign,some i never saw in an fps.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 am

I tried to play the campaign, but was so bored out of my mind I couldn't get passed the first level. The invites I was getting from friends always seemed so much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions   Modern Warfare 2 Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Impressions
Page 1 of 1