This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hows the forum treating you?

Go down 
+17
ShadowCK
tr3ykilla
Ducky
Lt Xplosi
djsonic99
Arbiteris
Zombl337
Pulsar
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Stoney
M3A7L04F
popjack88
Master_Chief
DeW
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Hows the forum treating you? Empty
PostSubject: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Want to know how you like the 360 republic forum.

I for one like to have a little place where you can be a fanboy, talk serious, and not to have any PS3 fanboys tainting the threads.

Glad all the regulars here are enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 am

This place is great, it's the only forum I know that doesn't have PS3 fanboys ruining Xbox 360 talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
This place is great, it's the only forum I know that doesn't have PS3 fanboys ruining Xbox 360 talk.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I agree. Thats the main reason that I love this forum. A place for us 360 fans to come and talk about all things 360 without a bunch of PS3 fanboys coming in and dumping all over it. I'm really glad I found this forum. And also the members and mods here are good people.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 am

i found my sanctuary here after standing almost all alone in youtube for a couple of months against smallfry cultists.

when i saw my first ever pro 360 vid by MLD i felt good inside that i was not alone.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
cheers Basketball cheers sunny santa cheers afro flower
I really like this forum. I like just talking about the 360 and not anyone arguing with me..
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I like it this much cheers ......... Overall its a cool forum with alot of 360 info and factual evidence that it ( the 360) is the superior gaming console....Thats all I care about, could'nt give a fuck about media player, blu-ray and other BS.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Very cool! People here are dedicated, all friendly and it's just generally fun to discuss stuff, hear the latest news, etc.
Plus, the other admins do a great job at preventing ps3 fanboys posting "trey 4 life" everywhere. Razz

Also, you should make a new thread called THE ARENA where we can let ps3 fanboys and 360 fanboys battle it out and then the rest of us can watch how it unfolds!!! lmao nah jk, I've been playing too much Oblivion recently Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 pm

They are very mean, and very evil No

Just kiddin' Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:24 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Very cool! People here are dedicated, all friendly and it's just generally fun to discuss stuff, hear the latest news, etc.
Plus, the other admins do a great job at preventing ps3 fanboys posting "trey 4 life" everywhere. Razz

Also, you should make a new thread called THE ARENA where we can let ps3 fanboys and 360 fanboys battle it out and then the rest of us can watch how it unfolds!!! lmao nah jk, I've been playing too much Oblivion recently Very Happy

The ARENA idea is genius! How could they ever win! We give facts, they give opinions! I say yes!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm

pspvampire wrote:

Only problem with that is the Sony fantards wont stay in the arena but will spread out across the forum.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Want to know how you like the 360 republic forum.

I for one like to have a little place where you can be a fanboy, talk serious, and not to have any PS3 fanboys tainting the threads.

Glad all the regulars here are enjoying themselves.

It's treating me so well that I've just hit 800 posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pulsar
Seaman Recruit
Pulsar

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 pm

There's about 480 profiles on this forum but I keep seeing the same 10 people or so,that only comment & almost everyone has the same opinion on every topic.It just seems a little dull & repetitive that way. scratch
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Pulsar wrote:
There's about 480 profiles on this forum but I keep seeing the same 10 people or so,that only comment & almost everyone has the same opinion on every topic.It just seems a little dull & repetitive that way. scratch
Nobody is forcing you to stay here. I thought this brownie got banned.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Pulsar wrote:

God I hate Brownies
Back to top Go down
Pulsar
Seaman Recruit
Pulsar

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 am

Master Chief & xSTONEYX187 , just proved my point.

MLD asked a simple question & I gave a simple honest answer & i get called a "brownie".Whats all that about? I thought you had to own a PS3 to be called "brownie."

It doesn't say in the forum rules that we have to agree on everything & we must not express our opinion to an open question. Certain people should read the rules before making judgement on others. But I have a feeling that these certain people wont even get a warning for actually breaking them. If my comment was compleatly wrong you would mention something about my comment, but because its true, im automatically assumed as a "brownie".

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Pulsar wrote:

MLD asked a simple question & I gave a simple honest answer & i get called a "brownie".Whats all that about? I thought you had to own a PS3 to be called "brownie."

It doesn't say in the forum rules that we have to agree on everything & we must not express our opinion to an open question. Certain people should read the rules before making judgement on others. But I have a feeling that these certain people wont even get a warning for actually breaking them. If my comment was compleatly wrong you would mention something about my comment, but because its true, im automatically assumed as a "brownie".

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Na man, its just I hate Brownies! Oh and I willl try to make an effort on my grammar professor......WHAT!!!!!????? Fuck off you idiot, im posting a message on an internet forum, I could'nt care less about my grammar....now Brownie, or not...go fuck yourself, self-righteous arrogant cunt!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

I am liking it a lot, I just wish there were a lot more people so there would be more threads.
Back to top Go down
Pulsar
Seaman Recruit
Pulsar

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:

Na man, its just I hate Brownies! Oh and I willl try to make an effort on my grammar professor......WHAT!!!!!????? Fuck off you idiot, im posting a message on an internet forum, I could'nt care less about my grammar....now Brownie, or not...go fuck yourself, self-righteous arrogant cunt!

Ok,im going to type this very simple so you can understand me.

1. I copied & pasted the forum rules.

2. I underlined the bit that applied to you & MC. (& by your latest response it confirms what i underlined)

3. You didn't honestly think i would have a go at someone on their grammar did you? Its not bad actually Laughing

4. I know you misunderstood somehow, but you have to be 100% correct with your response, unless ya like looking embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Pulsar wrote:

LMAO Cry me a river. You can always create a petition.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

This is an AWESOME forum.Best one imo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Pulsar wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:

Ok,im going to type this very simple so you can understand me.

1. I copied & pasted the forum rules.

2. I underlined the bit that applied to you & MC. (& by your latest response it confirms what i underlined)

3. You didn't honestly think i would have a go at someone on their grammar did you? Its not bad actually Laughing

4. I know you misunderstood somehow, but you have to be 100% correct with your response, unless ya like looking embarrassed.

I love it!
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 am

good forum
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm

i love this forum i always grow bored of forums but not this one
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm

its good to see the other side of the argument on the other website i go on its "ps3 that ps3 this"so this website sorta balances it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows the forum treating you?   Hows the forum treating you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows the forum treating you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next