This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ps3 Troll Field Guide

Go down 
+32
Xboxisgod
Lt Xplosi
Captain Emp
ELZZiTSx
Kendo
Stoney
toxicavenger778
TEHleader360
xjosh360s
lightlamp
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
Blixtstorm
tehpanterafan
Mr. Project Natal
ShadowCK
popjack88
NoXiousBLD
buddhapride69
GAMEZILLA_50000
Aero250
FUN
arnt god of war
handkerchief
spartan225
M3A7L04F
343_Guilty_Spark
DeW
GeneralMLD
CryonicMaestro ZA
DemonWolf
II XShogunX II
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 am

St3V1E 93 wrote:
ha ha ha im actully a member of the trey brotherhood ha ha ha i infiltrated the weebol hood and xbox sucks.

54% failure rate ha ha ha

you xbots suck nigger dick

TREY 4 LIFE

hope you have a pleasent trip to bania

BYE
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 pm

LMAO. Awesome work man! All of it is the truth.

Can't stand PS3 trolls, all of them need to stay the hell away from our console.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am

Don't worry! I wont let you down! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 am

I don't mean to be rude, but these rules seem kind of tight, don't you think? It looks like anyone who says anything even mildly good about the PS3 is written off as a troll and banned. I'm pretty much neutral in the console war, and I'll even defend the PS3 from time to time if someone says something incredibly stupid and has no reason to think that way.

I hope I don't get banned for saying that the PS3 has some great games. :p
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 am

tehpanterafan wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but these rules seem kind of tight, don't you think? It looks like anyone who says anything even mildly good about the PS3 is written off as a troll and banned. I'm pretty much neutral in the console war, and I'll even defend the PS3 from time to time if someone says something incredibly stupid and has no reason to think that way.

No, you wont but being anti xbox and prefer the ps3 can get you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

No, you wont but being anti xbox and prefer the ps3 can get you
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:41 am

tehpanterafan wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but these rules seem kind of tight, don't you think? It looks like anyone who says anything even mildly good about the PS3 is written off as a troll and banned. I'm pretty much neutral in the console war, and I'll even defend the PS3 from time to time
You defend the PS3 all the time. Your posting history tells me that youre here to promote and defend the PS3. examples. Anybody else see the pattern?
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/e3-and-how-microsoft-kicked-sony-s-ass-t711-15.htm

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/npd-study-shows-most-people-buy-ps3-as-a-bluray-player-t639.htm
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-games-f6/post-some-of-your-favorite-exclusive-games-t714.htm
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/sales-stats-and-predictions-f7/ps3-fanboys-are-pathetic-t109-15.htm
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

tehpanterafan wrote:

However, this site is not here to accomodate the PS3 or its owners. I ask myself a simple question. "Why would a Ps3 owner register on a 360 centric website and talk about the Ps3, regardless of whether he does it tactfully or not?" The answer I get is "To cause shit and defend the PS3" which is the truth in the end since I always get complaints to ban people who start PS3 discussions.
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:06 am

Master_Chief wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but these rules seem kind of tight, don't you think? It looks like anyone who says anything even mildly good about the PS3 is written off as a troll and banned. I'm pretty much neutral in the console war, and I'll even defend the PS3 from time to time
You defend the PS3 all the time. Your posting history tells me that youre here to promote and defend the PS3. examples. Anybody else see the pattern?
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/e3-and-how-microsoft-kicked-sony-s-ass-t711-15.htm

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/npd-study-shows-most-people-buy-ps3-as-a-bluray-player-t639.htm
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-games-f6/post-some-of-your-favorite-exclusive-games-t714.htm
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/sales-stats-and-predictions-f7/ps3-fanboys-are-pathetic-t109-15.htm

II XShogunX II wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

However, this site is not here to accomodate the PS3 or its owners. I ask myself a simple question. "Why would a Ps3 owner register on a 360 centric website and talk about the Ps3, regardless of whether he does it tactfully or not?" The answer I get is "To cause shit and defend the PS3" which is the truth in the end since I always get complaints to ban people who start PS3 discussions.
I don't own a PS3. I've played it, I like it, I'd like to buy one so I can have a 360 and PS3 and get exclusives on both consoles. Yea, this is a 360 forum and you guys like to bash the PS3, but I think it's only fair to give it credit for what it does right. I'm neutral in this console war. I just like to point stuff out that I think is incorrect. Saying that Sony had a good year this year doesn't mean that I'm defending the PS3. I'm giving it credit, because it seems like a lot of people here think of the 360 as being better in every way than the PS3, which is simply not true. I find them at a balance between hardware, controllers, etc., each dominating a certain category in something that a console should have.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 am

tehpanterafan wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

II XShogunX II wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

I don't own a PS3. I've played it, I like it, I'd like to buy one so I can have a 360 and PS3 and get exclusives on both consoles. Yea, this is a 360 forum and you guys like to bash the PS3, but I think it's only fair to give it credit for what it does right. I'm neutral in this console war. I just like to point stuff out that I think is incorrect. Saying that Sony had a good year this year doesn't mean that I'm defending the PS3. I'm giving it credit, because it seems like a lot of people here think of the 360 as being better in every way than the PS3, which is simply not true. I find them at a balance between hardware, controllers, etc., each dominating a certain category in something that a console should have.

I hear what you are saying man and that is good, however as an Admin it is my "job" to do something when other members complain and report you, which they have.

I am going to let you go about your bussiness though, some other Admin can decide what to do with you.

No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:

I hear what you are saying man and that is good, however as an Admin it is my "job" to do something when other members complain and report you, which they have.

I am going to let you go about your bussiness though, some other Admin can decide what to do with you.

No hard feelings.
Fine. I'll try and keep quiet from now on.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

You know its funny how these come here to defend the PS3 and reveal "the truth" to us because of some PS3 bashing but I dont see any of these people going over to the PS3 centric forums to defend the 360 or to call them out for their 360 bashing. Funny how that works. And besides this is a forum for 360 fans not a place for coddling people who expect us to walk on eggshells so as not to offend the PS3 fans.
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
You know its funny how these come here to defend the PS3 and reveal "the truth" to us because of some PS3 bashing but I dont see any of these people going over to the PS3 centric forums to defend the 360 or to call them out for their 360 bashing. Funny how that works. And besides this is a forum for 360 fans not a place for coddling people who expect us to walk on eggshells so as not to offend the PS3 fans.
I didn't mean to come off like that.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 pm

tehpanterafan wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

II XShogunX II wrote:
tehpanterafan wrote:

Dude,many people ive seen here give actuall evidence.I even rmeember seeing a mod giving both pros and cons of ps3 and 360.And it wasnt"360 is better everyway"kinda thing.I wouldnt suggest giving ps3 credit here.Out of ANY forums,why would you come here giving ps3 credit?If you are neutral,then why are you on a fanboy forum?Im not saying your breaking the rules by being nuetral,im just saying that WHY are you here on a fanboy forum?MOST people who say there neutral end up being a stealth troll.SO many people come here saying the same stuff as you and end up starting a flame war.Please expalin all my questions.Im keeping a close eye on you...
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Dude,many people ive seen here give actuall evidence.I even rmeember seeing a mod giving both pros and cons of ps3 and 360.And it wasnt"360 is better everyway"kinda thing.I wouldnt suggest giving ps3 credit here.Out of ANY forums,why would you come here giving ps3 credit?If you are neutral,then why are you on a fanboy forum?Im not saying your breaking the rules by being nuetral,im just saying that WHY are you here on a fanboy forum?MOST people who say there neutral end up being a stealth troll.SO many people come here saying the same stuff as you and end up starting a flame war.Please expalin all my questions.Im keeping a close eye on you...
I'll won't talk about the PS3 if you don't want me to. I'm here because I like the 360, and I enjoy playing my 360. I don't own a PS3, so I have no reason to defend it except for the fact that people hate it for some reason when they shouldn't. Let's face it: we don't hate the PS3 here. It's just the PS3 fanboys we hate, which is perfectly understandable, some of them are asses. I've met a few asses. But some of the PS3 gamers are really nice people, and, IDK, it just stirs me up a bit when we say "all PS3 gamers suck" and "the PS3 sucks", because that's not what you hate. It's the fanboys that you hate.

Anyways, IDK if that was even relevant to the questions you were asking, but again, I'll refrain from mentioning the PS3 at all.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:59 pm

tehpanterafan wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I'll won't talk about the PS3 if you don't want me to. I'm here because I like the 360, and I enjoy playing my 360. I don't own a PS3, so I have no reason to defend it except for the fact that people hate it for some reason when they shouldn't. Let's face it: we don't hate the PS3 here. It's just the PS3 fanboys we hate, which is perfectly understandable, some of them are asses. I've met a few asses. But some of the PS3 gamers are really nice people, and, IDK, it just stirs me up a bit when we say "all PS3 gamers suck" and "the PS3 sucks", because that's not what you hate. It's the fanboys that you hate.

Anyways, IDK if that was even relevant to the questions you were asking, but again, I'll refrain from mentioning the PS3 at all.
meh i dont really hate the ps3 its OK but its the ps3 fanboys that piss you off they are the worst as everyone says
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
meh i dont really hate the ps3 its OK but its the ps3 fanboys that piss you off they are the worst as everyone says
That's exactly what I'm saying. We wouldn't bash the other console unless they had a reason to bash ours. And somewhere, sometime way back was some jerk who decided to say, "Your console sucks."

I think if we could, we'd all like to own all three current-gen consoles. I sure would like to.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:22 pm

tehpanterafan wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I have NEVER seens a ps3 fanboy that was "nice".all i see is "trey 4 life" and gaybox.Go on Jgear4's channel and read the comments.There around 800 comments and there ps3 fanboy comments.
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I have NEVER seens a ps3 fanboy that was "nice".all i see is "trey 4 life" and gaybox.Go on Jgear4's channel and read the comments.There around 800 comments and there ps3 fanboy comments.
Yea, the one you see on YouTube are the nasty fanboys. The nice fanboys don't bother trying to argue with people. Just because you're a fanboy doesn't mean you have to join the console war.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 pm

cjasko94 wrote:
I'll try to keep my fanboy status down
So youre saying that youre a Sony fanboy? Why would you join a 360 fan site then?
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:16 am

so very true
i think ive net a super troll b4 but in person
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Heres a stealth troll.
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=Master_Halo&show_results=posts
im holding off for now although when he first joined his profile pic was one of those killzone 2 guys attacking master chief or something like that
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Heres a stealth troll.
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=Master_Halo&show_results=posts
im holding off for now although when he first joined his profile pic was one of those killzone 2 guys attacking master chief or something like that
Which he suddenly changed when you mentioned it. lol
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Heres a stealth troll.
Which he suddenly changed when you mentioned it. lol
SUSPICIOUS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ps3 Troll Field Guide   The Ps3 Troll Field Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ps3 Troll Field Guide
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next